★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Build a tool that may help promotion - would love to hear your thoughts!

09-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Build a tool that may help promotion - would love to hear your thoughts!

I know promoting has always been a big challenge for game developers. We are currently developing a platform that could potentially help iPhone game devs promote and increase exposure of their games.

I would really love to speak to some of you and better understand some of the promotional / marketing challenges you face in more details. I'd also love to gather some feedback from you on what we are doing.

If you have some free time and wouldn't mind a quick conversation, please PM me or Email me at frocer [at] yahoo [dot] com

Thanks very much!
09-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frocer View Post
I know promoting has always been a big challenge for game developers. We are currently developing a platform that could potentially help iPhone game devs promote and increase exposure of their games.

I would really love to speak to some of you and better understand some of the promotional / marketing challenges you face in more details. I'd also love to gather some feedback from you on what we are doing.

If you have some free time and wouldn't mind a quick conversation, please PM me or Email me at frocer [at] yahoo [dot] com

Thanks very much!
Actually we're thinking of the same thing too. Maybe a partnership of some sort might be of interest to you. If not, I'm definitely keen to sharing our challenges.

Co-Founder/ IPhone Game Programmer
LeftRight Studios | LeftRight Studios Game Videos | Our iPhone Games: smackBOTS (Free) Top 100 App | KatchUp