★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dead Cells_Zombie survival tower defence. The biggest threat might not be the zombies

08-28-2014, 10:40 AM
Dead Cells_Zombie survival tower defence. The biggest threat might not be the zombies

Introducing Dead Cells!

www.dead-cells.com

Follow us on Twitter @motiontwin for updates, screenshots and exclusive previews.

What is Dead Cells?

Dead Cells is a zombie survival game where you and your friends will fight for your lives against an invading horde of zombies!

There's only one problem...
The winner is the last man standing.

Coopetition

Cooperation or betrayal. It's all up to you: just don't be the victim.

The aim of the game is to be the last alive, but the longer you survive the more loot you get and it's not easy going it alone. So choose the right moment to make your move...

The first question you have to ask yourself is: are your friends more useful dead or alive? The second is: who else is thinking the same thing?

Team Tower Defence

Plan you defence by planting traps, barricading doors and windows and of course choosing a vantage point to shoot from.

Everyone will be setting traps and fighting for the best spot.

Will you use your resources to fight the zombies? Or will you try to guide them ravenous beasts right into your friends face?

Your game, your style:

Play Dead Cells in Rapid multiplayer mode or get serious and play in Marathon mode. As the name suggests, these games can last for weeks.

Start your game on any platform (browser, iOS, Android), continue it on another.

Survive & Explore

Use your resources wisely to craft new items or to barricade doors and windows. Every choice is life or death.

After each battle, your team must choose to stay in the same comfy tavern for another night, or move to a ridiculously dangerous forest where a merchant selling amazing weapons lives?

Don't forget to check out the website and follow us on Twitter @motiontwin if you're keen to see it in action!

Last edited by motionTwin; 08-30-2014 at 03:13 AM.
08-28-2014, 06:50 PM
When is this game coming to android?
Man, you don't know how happy I am when I saw this game is coming to android.
08-29-2014, 09:42 AM
Droid FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiztanzil View Post
When is this game coming to android?
Man, you don't know how happy I am when I saw this game is coming to android.
Yeah it'll be out on Android at the same time as the iOS version. When that will be... Soon. Before the end of the year for sure, but no definite dates for the moment.

There will be an alpha starting on the 18th of September if you're interested. Check it out on the dead-cells.com site.
08-29-2014, 11:07 PM
Yeah I'll definitely check the alpha. Thanks so much for the android version
09-01-2014, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiztanzil View Post
Yeah I'll definitely check the alpha. Thanks so much for the android version
No worries. We love Android around here! I run a GS4 so I would be majorly pi*&ed if we weren't putting things out on Android. Haha!