App description: Join your friends in playing an online twist to the classic social/card game, Mafia!

Mafia is a game about a town where every night after the townsfolk go to sleep, a death occurs! The following day there are trials and a guilty person is decided. The goal is to figure out who is guilty through a series of investigations. If too many regular townspeople are killed, then the mafia will win. The game is full of interesting characters like the Cop, Doctor, Granny, Sniper, Framer, Kamikaze, Godfather, and many more. Custom avatars can be made in the app, as well as the freedom to create games and invite your friends.

With Mafia Mystery theres no need for a narrator, so jump in and start playing games! You can create games with up to 16 players, private mode, 13 unique roles, and a customizable game length.

Bandit TA's comments:

Out in NZ/AU/EU
08-28-2014, 11:47 PM

08-29-2014, 12:29 AM
Game Impressions

After playing a few rounds I found this game really fun. Talking to other players to find the Mafia kind of reminds me of TTT. I quite like the short games that are 3 mins but longer games are good. It is funny when you know you're a cop and everyone is voting to kill you, but if you tell them you're a cop then the Mafia will be out to get you that night. It was also funny when Playing with Toast and it got down to just me (Mafia) and Toast (Granny) in which a granny could kill anyone who visits their house in the night. Of course because I would be visiting his house that night to kill him it went down to luck on wether or not I would win or he would.
I would definitely recommend this game to anyone really.
08-29-2014, 02:58 AM
I get crashed at the beginning of game start... Can't play... Need specific ios?
08-29-2014, 03:29 AM
Love the game man! Been playing it on a forum and by far this is a perfect app for the game!

Really hoping for more roles/customization/themed game possibilities!
08-29-2014, 04:05 AM
Glitch?

Was in a game as Doc (8 person). I was role blocked and killed by Mafia, but suddenly the game ended and Mafia won. Glitch?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (61.2 KB, 7 views)
08-29-2014, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucks View Post
Was in a game as Doc (8 person). I was role blocked and killed by Mafia, but suddenly the game ended and Mafia won. Glitch?
I looked at the players in that game and you have 4 mafia aligned roles and 4 village aligned roles. Once the mafia outnumber the village they win. When creating games it shows you which side will have a stronger advantage.
08-29-2014, 05:18 AM
So, players it's time to invade Mafia Mystery, it's out worldwide now !!!
08-29-2014, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucks View Post
I remember that, You will Roleblocked by the Toaster so you couldn't heal and then the Mafia won from outnumbering you. The victory came to a surprise to me also but now that Toast has answered it makes a lot more sense.

These snipers scare me every night.

By the way, I'm the best framer in the game. Don't even try to compete.

Also, if it is one Sniper and one framer why does the Sniper win in the voting?
Do Mafia votes not count?
08-29-2014, 05:57 AM
Little reminder : Mafia Mystery is cross-play with Android guys. Share around you !