PS2 Beg Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by qdiddy, Aug 30, 2014.

1. qdiddy

qdiddy Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2014
    Anybody know where I can get a ps2 for relatively cheap? Everyone on eBay seems to like screwing the consumer.

2. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Check craigslist. I just did a search in my area and found a superslim with extra controller for $40 and a fat ps2 with 25 games for $50.

If you're going for a new one, then good luck finding one cheap. They cost >$100.

3. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    What kinda price range are you hoping to get one for?

4. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    I've been looking for a PS2 recently but the uk prices for new ones are insane. They cost more than the PS3 does! Personally I don't trust ebay/Craigslist so I won't use them.

I hope you have luck finding one. One little point though 'for relatively cheap' is really bad grammar.

5. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Wrong thread

6. qdiddy

qdiddy Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2014
    Alright, thanks to everyone who responded! Yes, that was bad grammar, I'll do better next time. However, I just took some time to think, and I realized that there may be a better use of my money than video games. It's time I stop collecting for a while and help pave my way through college. So here's my new question, should I make a thread that asks users if they know of any un-taken or otherwise, unused scholarships in their area?