★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Laboratory
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 31.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Two families vie for power as you settle a new provincial town. Build camps and banks, smithies and harbors and control growth as your town develops!

Province is a game in which you must strategically manage your resources and workers to build, complete goals, and score the most victory points to win! The game features a communal worker pool representing the available workers in your town. Players move their workers to generate resources (Labor and Coin) that are used to build the various Structures, which in turn effect resource generation but your opponent can also move the workers, leaving you without the resources you need!

Province for the iPad features two-player local multiplayer (same device), as well as a single player mode where you play against a computer opponent.
08-30-2014, 08:07 AM
The BoardGameGeek link:

Looks interesting to me and from the developer of The Strongest which was surprisingly fun and charming. I can imagine the usual suspects are going to find this and start commenting soon
08-30-2014, 08:30 AM
I found this video on how to actually play pretty interesting:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Does the game track any sort of stats between games?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-30-2014, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I'm going to pick this up later today when I get home. Looks like a good board game.
09-15-2014, 08:37 AM
Free now