App description: Duke Dashington is a bumbling adventurer and explorer who has a bad tendency to cause the ancient ruins he is exploring to collapse, before he has even set his foot in! Fortunately, Duke is very fast on his feet, and he is determined to get the treasures inside before the ceiling collapses! Dash your way through dozens of deadly traps and puzzles, but be wary: You have only 10 seconds to reach the exit of each room, and Duke can't stop moving without hitting something first! Do you have what it takes to be the fastest treasure hunter in the world?

Game features:
- Fast-paced puzzle platforming!
- Simple dashing controls! Choose from two different control styles!
- 4 vastly different temples to explore!
- Over 100 rooms of deadly traps and mind-boggling puzzles!
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards for fastest clear times!
09-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Reminds me of Wario Land visually and the idea of bitesize timed platforming is always something I'm interested in. Looks like a small but still expensive week!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

09-03-2014, 05:22 AM
Arrrgh i would normally love this game but i cant stand swipe controls on platform type games. Prefer buttons

Does look great though, great graphics. I'll get this later as it seems it has to be a 'swipe' game due to the 10 seconds for every room type gameplay. Roll on 12am
09-03-2014, 05:25 AM
Totally agree with psj about the buttons, but this does look pretty cool.
09-03-2014, 05:36 AM
Agreed, though I'm ever the optimist so I'm pretty excited for this

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
09-03-2014, 10:54 PM
No GameCenter in this, it's going on my watch list for now.
09-04-2014, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
No GameCenter in this, it's going on my watch list for now.
On mine too, more for the swipe controls issue though, I suck and miss jumps etc with swipe controls. Will def pick up if other options are added.
09-04-2014, 08:24 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Superb, definitely worth the purchase. Easy to dip into!
09-04-2014, 08:42 AM
wanted this, but on 7.04 and not going to upgrade and loose my jailbreak and reinstall all my crap just for this. sad. i was excited.