★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Full Fat
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 79.1 MB
  • Version: 2.4.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: Live the life of an All Star Quarterback! Lead your team to glory in the ultimate QB simulation. It's about the game, the money, the fame. Can you handle the pressure of the most valuable position on the field?

BE THE QUARTERBACK

Live the dream, call the shots in your QB life with real-time game reporting, making decisions that define your career.

"This twist on traditional sports games is surprisingly refreshing." - 148apps.com

Handle relationships with your coach, agent, fans and more. Train your abilities. Get drafted to new teams. Follow the twists and turns of a real football career. Win it all.

RUN THE SHOW

Awesome real-time 3D plays in games
Make game-changing and career-defining decisions
Work your way up the depth chart
Hit the gym in three workout mini-games
Learn new plays on the practice field
Impress your coach and the media
Hire an agent and win over the fans
Gain sponsors with missions and bonuses
Buy real estate, cars, clothes and private jets
Enjoy stunning high resolution HD graphics

JOIN THE FULL FAT COMMUNITY!
Visit: fullfat.com
Like: facebook.com/fullfatgames
Follow: twitter.com/fullfatgames
Subscribe: youtube.com/fullfatgames

Support: fullfat.com/support
09-03-2014, 05:27 AM
Nervous its free but seems an interesting spin. Reading reviews on the app store the previous version was 99c but then there were lots of IAPs. People were put off having to buy IAPs to progress otherwise it would take forever to get the same 'coins'.

I remember a game on the ZX Spectrum called 'Footballer of the year' which is like a very old version of this. Your aim was to score lots of goals and move up to the top teams.

I'll try this later as i love the NFL but theres a huge lack of decent NFL games on the app store (Madden - urrrgh on ios). But i'll see how the freemium is

Last edited by psj3809; 09-03-2014 at 05:30 AM.

09-03-2014, 05:30 AM
Game Impressions

09-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Well, as long as there are no timers, i think i will like this. As PSJ mentioned, we're lacking good NFL games.

I also am a fan of Full Fat titles, so here's to hoping.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-03-2014, 05:50 AM
I think with the 'energy drinks' you have to use we may get a bit stressed with these sorts of 'timers' as i'm sure once you run out (quickly no doubt !) you have to buy more.

But still lets hope we're wrong, could potentially be very good. Plus this was out last year so perhaps theres improvements/not so heavy on IAPs etc. We can hope !
09-03-2014, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Well, as long as there are no timers, i think i will like this. As PSJ mentioned, we're lacking good NFL games.

I also am a fan of Full Fat titles, so here's to hoping.
Ditto to this^
I will fully support this developer, hoping iaps are a value
09-03-2014, 06:29 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-03-2014, 06:54 AM
Game Impressions

09-03-2014, 08:47 AM
Man, those screens are misleading.....
09-03-2014, 09:58 AM
LOL... watched Ribbon's gameplay video... Im skipping this. LOL

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword