★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Battle your way to first place in this amazing combat racing game! It offers adrenaline pumping, high-octane action and a lot of fun! No in-app purchases.

TOUCHARCADE - 9.0 - "Wreck And Roll Racing"
POCKETGAMER - 8.0 - "A compelling and satisfying post-apocalyptic arcade racer"
148APPS - 8.0 - "Battle Riders is a slick, well-made take on vehicular manslaughter"
APPSPY - 8.0 - "Battle Riders delivers aggressive, compelling races with explosive gunplay"
ARCADELIFE - 9.0 - "Full Speed Winner"

Metal and 64 bit support deliver amazing graphics and effects, enabling full real-time lighting and shadows.

Win races and complete the career mode, which spans over 120 events. Unlock new racing tiers, enabling higher speed and better weapons.

Hit the tracks in 6 racing modes: Duel, Battle Race, Survival, Elimination, Clean Race and Time Trial.

Choose from 7 unique cars, specially built to sustain the challenges of combat racing. Upgrades and customizations are also available.

Powerful weapons from 5 different types: Machinegun, Missiles, Mines, EMP and Raygun.

Blast your way to greatness on 9 tracks across 3 different environments. Each track also features a reversed version, for a total of 18 tracks.

By completing tiers you also unlock fun challenge modes: Time Attack, Minefield and Barrels.

Choose tilt control, arrows or on-screen joystick to drive and blast away the competition.

Unlock great achievements and compete for the first place on the Wrecks Leaderboard.

Universal, works on all devices starting with the iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3 (except the 8 GB version) and iPad 1. Some features are not available on older devices.

Note: The game does not have multiplayer.

09-03-2014, 05:16 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-03-2014, 05:18 AM
Have played it before. A great game for fans of "Death Race".

Pine Entertainment
09-03-2014, 05:28 AM
I can never get enough vehicular combat games. This one looks pretty good.
09-03-2014, 05:31 AM
Arcade Life: "For me, this has a great feel of classic games like Road Blasters, with the action focussed into arena style tracks littered with ammo pick-ups, speed-ups and cash. If you equate Carmageddon with the original Death Race movie, Battle Riders feels like the game version of the Jason Statham Death Race remake. Either way, it’s a heck of a lot of fun."

09-03-2014, 05:33 AM
Sounds awesome, nice find RR!
09-03-2014, 05:33 AM
I managed to get an early copy of this. Its very impressive, seems to be a lot of content, i did about 5 races, the level of difficulty was just about right. Small issues like the control buttons should be lower (or made adjustable) but i'm sure things like that will be in a future update.

Very impressive Death Race/Road Blasters/Mario Kart with weapons type of game
09-03-2014, 05:56 AM
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Sounds awesome, nice find RR!
you should try it pete, its a lot of fun and many positive reviews already from few gaming sites. yes i agree with others it feels like the reincarnation of jason statham very own death race movie ).
the best of all, this game doesn't have IAP. too bad they dont support multiplayer right now, but i guess if the game doing well, the developer might add that feature in the future update.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-03-2014, 05:57 AM
Note: The game does not have multiplayer or in-app purchases.
This right here might just make this game my purchase for the week (im on a one-per-week diet ).

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-03-2014, 05:58 AM
Also would be good to have a small map/track guide in the top right hand corner of the track like some other games do.

Only been on the one track so far but its a lot of fun