★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THE PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE!
Oh no! Its the Fat Imp - hes kidnapped the beautiful turtle princess for himself! The only way to save the princess is to totem up into the sky by stacking colorful and innocent turtles.

STACK YOUR TOTEM
Tap to stack more and more turtles onto your totem. But theres more to it! Make sure to dodge upcoming dangers, swipe away flying planes, and consume yummy (or not so yummy) powerups. Along the way, youll unlock unique hats for your brave turtles to wear.

MASTER OF HATS & SCHWAG
Choose from a grand variety of 35 stylish hats including the: viking hat, top hat, fez, penguin hat, skull crown, and much more. Unlock these fine pieces of headwear and youll be the coolest kid in cool kid town (thats a thing).

DONT FORGET LAXATIVES
Enjoy watching turtles have a taste of the worlds most potent laxative: prune juice. Trust me.

GAME CENTER ENABLED
Connected with Game Center. Unlock nifty achievements that give Game Center points as an extra reward for earning a turtle hat. Compete with your friends to see who can stack the tallest turtle totem and who has earned the most overall gold.

Tested for iPhone 4S, iPad Retina and above. Have questions?
Reach out to us at support@cubegrinder.com
09-03-2014, 05:38 AM

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

09-03-2014, 05:55 AM
Hmm... this looks really interesting. Definitely goes to my weird games list.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-03-2014, 08:36 AM
Game Impressions

09-03-2014, 12:10 PM
This looks great but it doesn't seem to be universal.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
09-03-2014, 12:13 PM
It's turtles all the way down!
09-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the post Pete! and thanks to Sanuku as well.
Glad to see the humor is appreciated

@Donny, Turtle Totem will be universal. Hope that helps.
09-03-2014, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubegrinder View Post
Thanks for the post Pete! and thanks to Sanuku as well.
Glad to see the humor is appreciated

@Donny, Turtle Totem will be universal. Hope that helps.
It certainly does. I simply prefer playing games on the iPad over the iPhone. I know this has achievements and the gameplay looks great so this is a definite download/purchase.

Tim Cook rocks.
09-03-2014, 09:09 PM
PS a shout out to Sanuku and Pete who continue to post gameplay videos.

Tim Cook rocks.
09-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Played a little bit tonight. It's fun and unusual. Reminds me when Hackycat first came out...weird, but strangely compelling. I will play more of this tomorrow, but first sleep...