App description: *** SALE *** 50% OFF *** FOR A LIMITED TIME ***

** AppPicker.com - 'I have to say I am far from a pro at this game but it is incredibly addictive pulling me back time and time again as I try to better my game play.' **

Your brain says: There is no solution. But your guts say: Nonsense, the answer is out there.
Experience a brand new puzzle-challenge: Slidercrash. Combine Sliders of the same color on a carefully designed retro playing-field. But the devil is in the details. Mirrors and rails redirect the Sliders, walls and rocks stop them, minds or the abyss let them meet their maker. And then there are the other Sliders

- Up to 60 challenges in the Pro-Version
- Superior designed levels deliver fresh and mind-boggling puzzles
- Five motivating, unlockable tunes
- Mirrors, rails, switches, teleporter and many crazy things more as if it wouldnt have been enough in the first place
- Different level-themes
- Youre stuck and cant solve the thing, in no case? Alright, heres our help system
- You think youre good? Have a look at our leaderboards
- Unlockable achievements / trophies

*** A game by Tiny Tap Gems ***

Feel free to contact us. We would like to hear your feedback...

Website -> http://TinyTapGems.rocks
Facebook -> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiny-Tap-Gems/799158240124454
Twitter -> http://twitter.com/TinyTapGems
09-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Looks very fun! Downloading now. Will post impressions after I've had a chance to check it out.

09-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
Looks very fun! Downloading now. Will post impressions after I've had a chance to check it out.
Thank you! I am also interested. I'm a sucker for puzzles that are "too" hard.
09-03-2014, 08:52 PM
"Up to 60 challenges" if you pay 0,99 more that is. Otherwise you get 30
09-03-2014, 11:23 PM
I think this is really fun! The graphics are simple, but clear and crisp and attractive. The music is fine, and you can unlock new songs as you progress. The tutorial is very good, very clear.

The puzzles are so much fun! I like it so much I purchased the other levels about four levels into the tutorial. This is my kind of game. I just love puzzle games. You can take your time figuring out these puzzles, and then when you've figured out a level, do it really fast to collect stars. I'll play Slidercrash a lot.
09-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Does this game remind anyone of another game called The Way We Roll by Polar Bird Studio?

Sadly, the developer opts to have a Pro version IAP...

Last edited by y2kmp3; 09-03-2014 at 11:53 PM.
09-04-2014, 12:04 AM
This game does look like a lot of fun.
Unfortunately, I'm not wiling to pay real money (even if it is only .99) for a demo, or partial game.
It's mostly principles. Pay 1.00 now then pay again for the rest of the game or for the pro version. - Really???

. No thank you.
Good luck though.
09-04-2014, 10:20 AM
I have to agree with you on this one too. The developer is basically splitting the game into two and releasing half of it upfront as a paid app and then charging it again for the second half of the game.

For a 60-level only game, the split is unnecessary and awkward. If the developer believes that the game deserves $1.99, then just charge that amount upfront.

Regardless of your take on IAP, perception is key here for a buy-in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
This game does look like a lot of fun.
Unfortunately, I'm not wiling to pay real money (even if it is only .99) for a demo, or partial game.
It's mostly principles. Pay 1.00 now then pay again for the rest of the game or for the pro version. - Really???

. No thank you.
Good luck though.
09-04-2014, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
I think this is really fun! The graphics are simple, but clear and crisp and attractive. The music is fine, and you can unlock new songs as you progress. The tutorial is very good, very clear.

The puzzles are so much fun! I like it so much I purchased the other levels about four levels into the tutorial. This is my kind of game. I just love puzzle games. You can take your time figuring out these puzzles, and then when you've figured out a level, do it really fast to collect stars. I'll play Slidercrash a lot.
Hi Valentia,
we are happy to hear that you have so much fun with Slidercrash :-) If you like, you can also follow us on Facebook or Twitter to stay always up to date.
Best regards,
Joachim
(@TinyTapGems)
09-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks

Hi,

thank you all for your feedback!

We can understand your complains about the In-App-Purchase for the Pro-Version. We will change the app description regarding the split between the Standard- and the Pro-Version. We never wanted to be unfair.

But please let me explain the situation from the developers point of view:

When you created an App, spend a lot of work, time and money for the development, you also have to think about monetization. There are many options...

1. Make the game free and include ads -> Hmm, no. I don't like ads and most people doesn't like ads, too.

2. Make it a full prize App for lets say $1.99 -> Problem here: Most people will spend more than $0.99 for a game that they haven't tested before.

3. The way we selected for Slidercrash: Selling the first part for only $0.99 and the rest for the same. We thought that is fair. You can check the game for a very small amount and when you like it, you can buy the rest. Your choice.

But maybe there is a fourth way...
4. Make the game free and set the Pro-Version to $1.99 (more levels, more music and more gameplay elements) What do you think about this method? Would this be more fair?

As you can see it's difficult. Even if we try, we will not achieve that everyone is happy.

And by the way... I think $1.99 for a game that you really like is not so much. You buy many hours of fun then. A Pizza costs twice the money and you have only fun for 10 minutes ;-)

Best regards,
Joachim
@TinyTapGems