Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 07:36 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

Default Adios friends

Couldn't find where to post this.

I've been on these forums for sometime now. Its been good, met some people, got in arguments with people (never actually hated someone though), and created a bond with the people of TA.

I know a lot of people don't know me, but I still have some pals on here (mainly just indie devs that I test fornand a few forum posters). So this is directed to them I guess.

yeah I'm heading out. I'm juggling too many things right now so I think it'll be best to just focus on the important things.

Its been pleasure testing all the games. I tried my best to leave constructive criticism & i tried my best to bug hunt. Hope you dudes succeed.

Its also been a pleasure discussing with many of you. I've lost count of how many times you all got me through some roadblocks in games. And I've lost count on how many times you all entertained me.

So yeah, cya pals. I'll still lurk around, but I wont post anymore or get into discussions. And sorry for the lazy post

Last edited by oscar123967; 09-06-2014 at 01:02 PM..
Old 09-03-2014, 07:55 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Goodbye then mate, has been a pleasure to discuss and sometimes argue with you about so useless things such as mobile games.
It's a shame to see you go but I guess that everyone has it's priorities and forums are quite time consuming so I guess that quitting to TA is a good choice if you don't have a ton of spare time and need to focus on something else.

Has been a pleasure to met you, maybe we'll met again.

-TheOutlander
Old 09-03-2014, 09:41 PM

Oscar, i have LINE chat and a facebook just for my gaming friends. PM me for info on either and ill friend you so we stay in touch/gaming related.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar123967 View Post
Couldn't find where to post this.

I've been on these forums for sometime now. Its been good, met some people, got in arguments with people (never actually hated someone though), and created a bond with the people of TA.

I know a lot of people don't know me, but I still have some pals on here (mainly just indie devs that I test fornand a few forum posters). So this is directed to them I guess.

yeah I'm heading out. I'm juggling too many things right now so I think it'll be best to just focus on the important things.

Its been pleasure testing all the games. I tried my best to leave constructive criticism & i tried my best to bug hunt. Hope you dudes succeed.

Its also been a pleasure discussing with many of you. I've lost count of how many times you all got me through some roadblocks in games. And I've lost count on how many times you all entertained me.

So yeah, cya pals. And sorry for the lazy post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:16 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Such a shame to see you leaving TA, Oscar. Well, real life is the most important and I completely understand your decision.
Maybe you'll find some spare time to visit us again. I really hope so!

See ya buddy! I'll miss you! *insert crying emoticon here*
Old 09-04-2014, 02:44 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

sorry to see you go, but I can understand the decision.

I made a similar one around 18 months ago and quit all social media
Old 09-04-2014, 04:27 PM

Sad to see you go, but I can understand your decision, good bye. :'(

Last edited by tahzblade; 09-04-2014 at 04:30 PM..
Old 09-04-2014, 05:30 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

You were so passionate on the Splash Damage thread, among others. At least you have the option to come back...have fun!
Old 09-11-2014, 12:57 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Aw man! Had fun playing MC5 with ya Oscar! Definitely shoot me a message if you return to TA or gaming.

I wish you well my friend!

Closed Thread