App description: ****Doppler has gone free! For a limited time you can download Doppler totally free without ads or in app purchases. In the coming couple of weeks we will be updating to include advertising to support on-going development.

If you have already purchased Doppler we will do our best to ensure that you keep the ad free experience. If you have any problems mail us at hello@mygostudio.com****

Like twitch action games? Like a challenge? Want to play something a little different? Doppler is for you!

"Doppler by My Go Studio is an infinite twitch reflex game that will keep you charged up. It is similar to other games like Pivvot, Duet Game, and Super Hexagon. If youre a fan of this genre, then it should go without saying that Doppler is another one to add to your growing collection." App Advice - 4.5/5 Stars

"Doppler offers a different and interesting take on twitch evasion and makes smart use of the touchscreen to create a challenging arcade experience." Indie Game Enthusiast

"Best described as a mix of Pivvot and a wire loop game - you know, the ones that buzz when you screw up." Pocket Gamer

"Doppler has the addictiveness mobile games thrive upon down perfectly" - Within The Game

"Lends itself to the addictive 'I can beat my high score' mentality that mobile games thrive on." - The Indie Scent

Remember those wire loop games where you slowly guide a metal ring along a twisting wire and try not to touch it? This isnt really a lot like one of those!

In Doppler youre tasked with maintaining the charge of a shining electric wave (origin unknown is it a cosmic string? a space noodle!?) that twists and turns towards you. In an exciting take on touch screen controls you place one finger on either side to form a connection let go, touch the line, or stray too wide, and youll lose charge; stay close and you can get some back. Thats it, how long can you last?

Features:
- Fast paced twitch action gameplay
- Unusual and exciting touch screen mechanics
- 3 modes - Infinite, Extreme and Time Attack
- Leaderboards
- Achievements
09-04-2014, 12:41 PM
Man, why was I expecting a weather app?!

09-04-2014, 12:44 PM
I remember this from the upcoming thread, looks like fun. This week is turning out to be expensive.
09-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Hi All,

My Go Studio here, Doppler is actually releasing Monday. We messed up and it appeared for a short amount of time - the game is currently not active on the app store!

I'll head back over here and post when it's live.
09-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Doppler is now live in the store - Give it a go, see how long you can survive!

To celebrate we'll hand out 20 promo codes! To get one follow us on Twitter and or Facebook and then come let us know who you are back here!

@mygostudio
www.facebook.com/mygostudio

(I still cant work links on this forum!)

Joe
09-08-2014, 12:07 AM
Following @dick_952000
09-08-2014, 10:08 AM
These are the impressions from my 9 year old Daughter. Every word is what she wrote. I would have edited but she watched over me like a hawk lol.

I like difficult games, my mam says they are called twitch games but I tell her they are called rage games because they make her swear and shout. My mam likes these games so when she buys them I get to play them too without spending my pocket money. I like Doppler, it's like the toys where you have to drag a stick along a wire without touching it except you use your fingers. It's very difficult but fun and my mam likes it too but I am better than her. I'm better than her at a lot of games now, including octagon and mikey boots.
She says she knows Andy who is number one a lot but one day I will be number one and he can be number two. Mam said I have to practice cos he is a robot with super fast hands.
I give Doppler five out of five and thank you the to the inventor for giving my mam a code for me. My mam is buying it for my cousins so that I can beat them, but I think it's really so she can beat them cos she can't beat me..
09-08-2014, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
These are the impressions from my 9 year old Daughter. Every word is what she wrote. I would have edited but she watched over me like a hawk lol.

I like difficult games, my mam says they are called twitch games but I tell her they are called rage games because they make her swear and shout. My mam likes these games so when she buys them I get to play them too without spending my pocket money. I like Doppler, it's like the toys where you have to drag a stick along a wire without touching it except you use your fingers. It's very difficult but fun and my mam likes it too but I am better than her. I'm better than her at a lot of games now, including octagon and mikey boots.
She says she knows Andy who is number one a lot but one day I will be number one and he can be number two. Mam said I have to practice cos he is a robot with super fast hands.
I give Doppler five out of five and thank you the to the inventor for giving my mam a code for me. My mam is buying it for my cousins so that I can beat them, but I think it's really so she can beat them cos she can't beat me..
I love your daughter!! LOL
Rage games make her mam swear and shout!! ha ha ha ha....

Out of the mouths of babes..... 😊

This game really is hard! But, i like it!
09-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the nice messages! Keep trying, you'll get there! Our top player on android has a high score of around 3 minutes - they've had more practice time.

For anyone else here that wants to give it a go I've still got a few codes to give away, see the post above for instructions!
09-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hosepha View Post
Thanks for the nice messages! Keep trying, you'll get there! Our top player on android has a high score of around 3 minutes - they've had more practice time.

For anyone else here that wants to give it a go I've still got a few codes to give away, see the post above for instructions!
I would like to give it a try. @redman5006 on twitter, thanks!!