Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-03-2014, 10:47 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Doppler (by My Go Studios)

Old 09-04-2014, 12:41 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Man, why was I expecting a weather app?!
Old 09-04-2014, 12:44 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I remember this from the upcoming thread, looks like fun. This week is turning out to be expensive.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:17 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Hi All,

My Go Studio here, Doppler is actually releasing Monday. We messed up and it appeared for a short amount of time - the game is currently not active on the app store!

I'll head back over here and post when it's live.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:57 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Doppler is now live in the store - Give it a go, see how long you can survive!

To celebrate we'll hand out 20 promo codes! To get one follow us on Twitter and or Facebook and then come let us know who you are back here!

@mygostudio
www.facebook.com/mygostudio

(I still cant work links on this forum!)

Joe
Old 09-08-2014, 12:07 AM

Following @dick_952000
Old 09-08-2014, 10:08 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

These are the impressions from my 9 year old Daughter. Every word is what she wrote. I would have edited but she watched over me like a hawk lol.

I like difficult games, my mam says they are called twitch games but I tell her they are called rage games because they make her swear and shout. My mam likes these games so when she buys them I get to play them too without spending my pocket money. I like Doppler, it's like the toys where you have to drag a stick along a wire without touching it except you use your fingers. It's very difficult but fun and my mam likes it too but I am better than her. I'm better than her at a lot of games now, including octagon and mikey boots.
She says she knows Andy who is number one a lot but one day I will be number one and he can be number two. Mam said I have to practice cos he is a robot with super fast hands.
I give Doppler five out of five and thank you the to the inventor for giving my mam a code for me. My mam is buying it for my cousins so that I can beat them, but I think it's really so she can beat them cos she can't beat me..
Old 09-08-2014, 10:20 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
These are the impressions from my 9 year old Daughter. Every word is what she wrote. I would have edited but she watched over me like a hawk lol.

I like difficult games, my mam says they are called twitch games but I tell her they are called rage games because they make her swear and shout. My mam likes these games so when she buys them I get to play them too without spending my pocket money. I like Doppler, it's like the toys where you have to drag a stick along a wire without touching it except you use your fingers. It's very difficult but fun and my mam likes it too but I am better than her. I'm better than her at a lot of games now, including octagon and mikey boots.
She says she knows Andy who is number one a lot but one day I will be number one and he can be number two. Mam said I have to practice cos he is a robot with super fast hands.
I give Doppler five out of five and thank you the to the inventor for giving my mam a code for me. My mam is buying it for my cousins so that I can beat them, but I think it's really so she can beat them cos she can't beat me..
I love your daughter!! LOL
Rage games make her mam swear and shout!! ha ha ha ha....

Out of the mouths of babes..... 😊

This game really is hard! But, i like it!
Old 09-08-2014, 11:32 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the nice messages! Keep trying, you'll get there! Our top player on android has a high score of around 3 minutes - they've had more practice time.

For anyone else here that wants to give it a go I've still got a few codes to give away, see the post above for instructions!
Old 09-08-2014, 12:01 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosepha View Post
Thanks for the nice messages! Keep trying, you'll get there! Our top player on android has a high score of around 3 minutes - they've had more practice time.

For anyone else here that wants to give it a go I've still got a few codes to give away, see the post above for instructions!
I would like to give it a try. @redman5006 on twitter, thanks!!