★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Stop a crazed superpower from launching deadly nuclear missiles in this action stealth side-scrolling game set during the Cold War.

As a budding Agent for C.O.U.N.T.E.R, jump into action, stealthily sabotage dastardly plans and deceptively maintain world peace.
CounterSpy is packed with slick, stylized visuals that capture the spirit and feel of the era complementing equally smooth sidescrolling coverbased shooting gameplay.

The game utilizes procedural content generation so missions are always changing to offer something new and challenging. Discover blueprints and dossiers that give you access to new, powerful weapons and features.

Developed by Dynamighty
09-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Looks like it's still processing the appinfo so I can't copy and paste just yet but the link still works to take you through the actual iTunes program. This looks really good guys, rather excited!

Edit: May have been pulled, not sure what's going on lol.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 09-04-2014 at 04:08 PM.

09-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Holy hell this looks so damn good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Holy hell this looks so damn good.
Agree, this looks amazing! Can't find it though
09-04-2014, 04:03 PM
It's reappeared on the Appstore, should be coming tonight then. I'll get the info done asap but I'm still having a little trouble, sorry. Does look great though, you're right!

Edit: Done.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 09-04-2014 at 04:08 PM.
09-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Glad i waited. This is $14.99 on Vita.
09-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
It's reappeared on the Appstore, should be coming tonight then. I'll get the info done asap but I'm still having a little trouble, sorry. Does look great though, you're right!

Edit: Done.
Not seeing it in Aus.. Do you mean midnight tonight. Sorry for the stupid question
09-04-2014, 04:21 PM
This game looks great. Interested how it plays. Graphics look superb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaone View Post
Glad i waited. This is $14.99 on Vita.
Well yeah. You're comparing prices between a gaming console and a phone.

That said, I'm pretty curious what the non-launch price will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Not seeing it in Aus.. Do you mean midnight tonight. Sorry for the stupid question
Yeah, it should be midnight tonight (the usual times in each country anyway)- soft launches are rarely for paid games. Not a silly question at all, I should have been clearer