★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: HandyGames
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Keep cool, prove your dexterity and become a master in the art of tattooing!

Take off your leather jacket and tattoo tough biker chicks and hard-as-nails chopper riders! Decorate beautiful backs and strong arms with incredible ink paintings!

THE FEATURES
- Control a tattoo machine with your fingers and paint awesome shapes!
- Draw and colour in 30 spectacular tattoo templates with as much precision as possible!
- Decorate 5 different body locations with Tribals, Dragons and menacing Skulls!
- Beat your own high scores and challenge the world's best tattoo artists online!
- Improve your skills in tattooing while listening to the pained screams of your male and female customers!
- Rock out to heavy tunes and get to know your wild side!

THE STORY
It's a frosty morning as you park your chopper and dismount. You pull out your key ring with a small skull pendant from the pocket of your leather jacket and unlock the door of a shady tattoo parlor. Your boss is on the road with his Harley, so it's up to you to manage the shop for the day! Just a few minutes later the first hot babes and brawny dudes start entering the shop. You'll have to prove yourself as a tattoo artist by painting the most perfect tattoos from their chosen templates. The faster and precise you are, the more satisfied theyll be and the more hard cash they will pay! But be aware that even those who are appear to be tough on the outside can be big wussies, so pay attention to their pain threshold! Too much pain could ruin your reputation and lead to an empty cash register!

THE VIDEO TRAILER
http://tinyurl.com/ktnmbk

THE PLANNED FUTURE UPDATES
- More tattoo shapes and body parts
- More rock music
- A tattoo editor for customized shapes

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND HAVE FUN PLAYING TATTOO MANIA!

THE STUD's comments:

09-02-2009, 06:22 AM
This sorta looks like the tatoo minigame in GTA Chinatown Wars - which I'm really excited about. Anyway, I'll try the lite, spent a bit too much on games this week.

10chars

Last edited by Masmo; 09-02-2009 at 06:25 AM.

09-02-2009, 06:27 AM
This is actually pretty fun. I've only played through once for about 10 minutes, but I enjoyed it. The graphics and art design are wonderful. The controls seem fine, but the bigger your fingers are the less accurate you may be. It's like a combination of a drawing game with small time management elements. I'll post more impressions when I've had a chance to play more...so far the biggest negative seems to be a lack of a career mode, which this game kind of screams out for.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-02-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm kind of surprised this isn't garnering more interest. It's a unique concept with some solid gameplay and great art design. Are people even trying the lite? Maybe there's not much to the lite...or maybe I'm in the minority in thinking it's cool. Either way, I'd like to know. Anyone try this?

Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-02-2009, 09:47 AM
I think it looks cool, but not $3.99 cool. Gonna try the lite now.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I'm kind of surprised this isn't garnering more interest. It's a unique concept with some solid gameplay and great art design. Are people even trying the lite? Maybe there's not much to the lite...or maybe I'm in the minority in thinking it's cool. Either way, I'd like to know. Anyone try this?
the concept is interesting but 30 tattoos sounds a bit few so i pass
09-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
so far the biggest negative seems to be a lack of a career mode, which this game kind of screams out for.
ah crap

that would seem like the ideal game mode, of course

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
09-02-2009, 10:11 AM
And no career mode makes this uninteresting to me...lite or no lite.
09-02-2009, 10:20 AM
There are online leaderboards, which help, but a career mode update would certainly be welcome. Honestly, the 30 different designs isn't an issue to me. The best I've been able to do in one session is 12, and besides this is what real tattoo artists deal with. How many tribal armbands and tramp stamps to you think they have to do a week? I think it's def worth 4 bucks, but then again, I'm apparently the weird one who thinks that 99% of the apps are underpriced to begin with.

09-02-2009, 10:22 AM
If you're a talented enough tattoo artist you don't ever have to do the same tattoos over and over

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ