★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Not so long ago, in a world much like our own...

Except with awesome Ninjas!

Ninja Adventures - Attack of the Red Ninja clan!

Ninja Adventures is an action-packed game that will push your gaming skills to their very limits. The Red Ninja clan has kidnapped your girlfriend, and it is up to you alone to bring them to justice.

Use your skills with the sword to dispatch enemies, learn new cool ninja skills like Whirlwind and Mizuchi to defeat your enemies in this very first ninja-themed RPG/Action hybrid for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

Features:

- An action-packed adventure to save Pink Ninja!
- Grow stronger and learn new attacks as you level up, including physical skills like Whirlwind and magical skills like Fireball.
- Several difficulty levels, I recommend Normal, unless you are a true Ninja...
- Epic side-scrolling adventure, complete with bosses.
- Automatically saves the level you are on if you have to do something else.
- Saves state if you take a phone call, resumes when you finish!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

09-02-2009, 08:14 AM
ahhh some people think they can just post anything on the app store with no real effort put into their work, or polish or much concern for how it turnes out and expect to have sales... well theres no way im getting this it looks terrible. the only screen i like is the first one which doesn't really count for anything

09-02-2009, 08:28 AM
If I am not wrong this game was released for SNES way back in early 90's, although can't remember much about gameplay or storyline.

Currently Playing: N.O.V.A, Skater Nation, 33rd Division, 7 Cities, Karnival.
Looking Forward to: GTA: Chinatown Wars, Ravensword (update), 1112 ep 02 and yeah the hangover on 1st
09-02-2009, 09:32 AM
But... why is that one bad ninja orange? Is the orange ninja clan working WITH the red ninja clan?

Also why is the red ninja with the... sash(?) in the one screenshot kinda chubby? Don't they keep them in shape? So far the red ninja clan isn't too intimidating...
09-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Really bad timing.Releasing this just days after samurai landed on the app store!!
09-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatojin View Post
But... why is that one bad ninja orange? Is the orange ninja clan working WITH the red ninja clan?

Also why is the red ninja with the... sash(?) in the one screenshot kinda chubby? Don't they keep them in shape? So far the red ninja clan isn't too intimidating...
The only thing I hate more than ninja's, are chubby, sash wearing, crossing guard ninjas. Oh and nice upside down sword on the first screen shot.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
09-02-2009, 10:27 AM
BARF!

o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 09-02-2009 at 10:31 AM.
09-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatojin View Post

red ninja + yellow ninja = orange ninja

don't even ask where the yellow ninja comes into play

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
09-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle004 View Post
Really bad timing.Releasing this just days after samurai landed on the app store!!
ninjas > samurais but not in this case :[

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
09-02-2009, 12:40 PM
^^ I would have liked a free roaming 3d ninja game along the line of MGS(but with ninjas instead) for the psp.