★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chris Bogie
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 78.3 MB
  • Version: 1.3.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Made by two brothers, Lith is a beautiful and challenging atmospheric puzzle game with tons of levels, unlocks, hidden items, and more.

Now completely FREE!

FEATURES:
- Over 8 worlds to explore
- Over 200 challenging puzzles to solve!!!!
- Over 50 characters to unlock
- Beautiful art and design
- Fluid gameplay
- Tons of Easter eggs
- Relaxing soundtrack

BONUS - Survival Mode
- Beat your friends and the world on the leaderboard. Be the best survivor!

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 61 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Made by two brothers, Lith is a beautiful and challenging atmospheric puzzle game with tons of levels, unlocks, hidden items, and more.

FEATURES:
- Over 6 worlds to explore
- Over 150 challenging puzzles to solve
- Over 50 characters to unlock
- Beautiful art and design
- Fluid gameplay
- Tons of Easter eggs
- Relaxing soundtrack

BONUS - Survival Mode
- Beat your friends and the world on the leaderboard. Be the best survivor!

iPhone Screenshots:

09-08-2014, 05:25 AM
Woah... Nice... Is it free with premium unlock? (<---this is me wishing.)

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-08-2014, 05:33 AM
Downloading now, we shall see...

Yes..sort of. Full game $1.99 and then you can buy skips and in game currency which unlocks characters, features (play while zoomed out, light up the darness on certain levels etc)

It looks like you get 28 levels as a free trial. The game is visually pleasing with what seems to be a lot of content.

There is also a "survival mode" which you can play, free that is interesting.

Last edited by rich_952000; 09-08-2014 at 05:46 AM.
09-08-2014, 06:06 AM
What exactly is the gameplay like?
09-08-2014, 06:12 AM
It's a puzzler. You move your character with swipes. When he/she encounters an object or wall you come to a stop. There's an exit door on one of the four walls and the objective is to slide your character through the door in the least amount of swipes. There are several other games available with this play mechanic but I'm drawing a blank on any for comparison.

Okay, I guess sokoban is the style.

Last edited by rich_952000; 09-08-2014 at 06:16 AM.
09-08-2014, 06:17 AM
^Swiping moves all the way til hitting an obstacle? Kinda like Threes?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword