★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: WINNER:
2015 Best Mobile App Award for children - BMA 2015
Parents Choice Fun Stuff Award 2015
Family Choice Award 2015 for best Childrens app

Kando the zippy Kangaroo needs your help as he travels across Beijing in a hunt for milk! He can run, fly & swim, but poor Kando cant do MENTAL MATH! Help Kando solve problems to collect milk bottles & make a splash by setting a new distance record. Customize your learning plan to test your skills in Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions & many more topics all from the Common Core Standards.

Conquer your learning plans & help Kando chug down milk as he bounds from the Forbidden city to the Great Wall of China dodging obstacles & more! Built exclusively for iOS,Milk Hunt is an ideal game for kids ages 6 & above.

Milk Hunt is just like regular math worksheets from class but with more fun! Whether your child is in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th grade, Milk Hunt will prepare them for this year & the next with challenging math problems, all while going on an adventure!

A fun game good for practicing Mental Math - Prof. James Paul Gee (ASU & Stanford University, Games-Based Learning Expert)
Best Math App for Kids - Smart Apps for Kids
Top Pick Kids App - Fun Educational Apps
5 out of 5 Stars - Appy Mall
Great way to help game-loving kids enjoy math - iGameMom

Milk Hunt is designed to be a challenging endless runner math game with power ups & progression that kids & adults will love. Just like math worksheets with an added element of adventure!

Responsive single-finger tap & swipe controls make it easy for anyone to play through Milk Hunts 7 unique environments.

Start learning at your own pace. Milk Hunt gives children the option to pick their grade & any topic & progress at their own pace. Topics range from simple math, such as addition & subtraction, to algebra & fractions.

Track your progress with the Math Lab section of the game, & view correct answers for each missed question. Milk Hunt helps identify areas of strength & weakness.

Milk Hunt has aligned its entire question database as per the Common Core Standards for Grade 1 through 5 & has a comprehensive list of topics covering addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals & other common math topics.

With 5 unique gameplay styles & 7 beautifully designed environments, you will never get bored of playing.

- Intuitive and safe design, with no advertising
- Language neutral interface with minimal need for verbal instructions
- Goals & badges award you when you beat each level
- Game Center integration to compare scores with others

Topics Covered (FULL VERSION) Include:
1. Numbers & Counting up to 1000
2. Addition of two numbers up to 1000
3. Subtraction of numbers up to 1000
4. Comparing numbers up to 1000
5. Addition of 3 or 4 numbers up to 100
6. Adding and subtracting tens and hundreds
7. Multiplication of numbers up to 100
8. Identifying factors
9. Identifying prime or composite numbers
10. Place value and rounding
11. Fractions
12. Decimals
13. Exponents
14. Divisors & quotients
15. Mixed operations

Common Core Standards Covered : 1.OA.B.3, 1.OA.C.5-6, 1.OA.D.8, 1.NBT.C.4, 1.NBT.C.5, 1.NBT.C.6, 1.OA.A1-2, 2.OA.B.2, 2.OA.A.1, 2.NBT.A.4, 2.NBT.A.5, 2.NBT.A.6, 2.NBT.A.7, 3.NBT.A.2, 3.OA.A.3, 3.OA.A.4, 3.OA.A.5, 3.OA.A.7 3.OA.A.8, 3.NBT.A.3, 3.NFA.A.3b, 3.NFA.A.3c, 4.OA.A.3, 4.OA.B.4, 4.NBT.A.1, 4.NBT.A.3, 4.NF.A.2, 4.NF.B.3b, 4.NF.B.4b, 4.NF.C.5, 4.NF.C.6, 4.OA.A.2, 5.OA.A.2, 5.NBT.A.2, 5.NBT.A.3b, 5.NBT.A.4 & 5.NF.A.2

No matter how old your kids are, Milk Hunt can help them excel through the year & beyond. Download Milk Hunt for free & unlock your childs full learning potential!

Milk Hunt Learning Game support:

SkidosGames's comments:
Hi Guys,

We have been working on Apple's Spritekit engine for the last 1 year and have finally released our first SpriteKit based endless runner game called "Milk Hunt"

We would love to get your feedback on it. You can check out gameplay video
here : http://youtu.be/E_ATRLD9yOc

Download the game here - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/milk-hunt/id906245761?mt=8

We have about 10 promo codes to give out. Like us on facebook here https://www.facebook.com/skidosgames and follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/skidosgames

Mention your name and will send you the the promocodes.

09-08-2014, 05:27 AM
Congrats on the release

09-08-2014, 05:28 AM

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-08-2014, 05:31 AM
Here you go R7RPFTRHT6JJ

Enjoy and do give us feedback
09-08-2014, 06:33 AM
Thank you!!
I will give you feedback later when I have time.
09-08-2014, 07:42 AM
@dreadnokv1 on twitter QJ on Facebook
I never got the sense in wasting clean drinking water to promote a "cause" while people die everyday without it

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
09-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
@dreadnokv1 on twitter QJ on Facebook
I never got the sense in wasting clean drinking water to promote a "cause" while people die everyday without it
Thanks @dreadnokv1
Here you go....enjoy and please give us feedback on the game

09-08-2014, 08:18 AM
Thank a lot will do, I'd suggest you PM any more codes to people cause there are people that will snatch them up in a heartbeat I'm lucky i saw the post in time

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
09-08-2014, 12:35 PM

Would love to hear what the forum thinks about Milk Hunt....Please PM me if you want to test it out for us and give feedback...

09-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Now here's a game that needs to be pronounced carefully if it's going to keep its 4+ ratiing