★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Full Fat
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 58.6 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: THE #1 KICKING GAME IS BACK!
Become an NFL Kicker! Choose your favorite team and kick off the ultimate kicker challenge for 2015! From the makers of the award winning NFL Quarterback and Flick Golf.

Kick field goals with perfect accuracy across three game modes. Can you kick yourself to the top of the leaderboards?

NEW SUPER BOWL XLIX CONTENT!

Play in the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, home of this year's Super Bowl!

FEATURING ALL 32 NFL TEAMS

Awesome high resolution graphics put YOU in the action as the kicker, in amazing upgradeable stadiums with detailed players.

OFFICIAL 2015 NFL UNIFORMS AND EQUIPMENT

Unlock modern and classic uniforms, and official Nike NFL equipment. Customize your gear and create your own Kicker experience.

FEATURES
Full HD on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Play in the University of Pheonix Stadium!
All 32 official NFL teams
Official 2015 uniforms and equipment
Customize your jersey, name and number
Level up and prove your skills
Compete with your friends
Upgrade your stadium
Kick field goals like an NFL pro
Perform coffin corner punts
Live NFL news ticker
Amazing detailed graphics

CONTACT
HELP: fullfat.com/support
VISIT: fullfat.com

SOCIAL

LIKE: facebook.com/fullfatgames
FOLLOW: twitter.com/fullfatgames
WATCH: youtube.com/fullfatgames
09-08-2014, 10:46 PM
I have the earlier game and the quarterback game on my phone and enjoy them both.

So...the $.99 question is how different is this from the previous version? Updated uniforms are nice but don't matter so much to me. Any new modes or difference in gameplay?
09-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
I have the earlier game and the quarterback game on my phone and enjoy them both.

So...the $.99 question is how different is this from the previous version? Updated uniforms are nice but don't matter so much to me. Any new modes or difference in gameplay?
Same as above ^^^
09-08-2014, 10:57 PM
And I'm asking in the hope there is more new :-) I really like Full Fat Fysics including their golf games. Just hope there is a reason, er...excuse, to get the new version :-)
09-09-2014, 12:12 AM
If you read the features in the description, that sums it up. Highly polished visuals too. If you are a Full Fat supporter, I'd say this is definitely worth it so far. I'd say the same thing goes for NFL QB 15. Don't get this confused with last week's Full Fat release which is pure simulation. Both NFL Kicker and NFL QB have 715 GC points. However, it will be interesting to see what Apple does with GC when they release IOS 8.

Personally, I feel that Facebook is way too intrusive. I don't need my friends or acquaintances knowing that I just scored 100,000 points in a particular game.

A little Full Fat history- they released a game called Coin Drop which is still available. I am still mesmerized by this game. It's similar to Peggle but it didn't sell well, which cost the company tons of money. I believe it came out in 2010 or 2011.

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!

Last edited by DonnyDJ76; 09-09-2014 at 12:14 AM.
09-09-2014, 05:32 AM
Game Impressions