★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Uriel is a platform RPG.
It is similar to a NES game, but with 32-bit graphics.
Full 60FPS

*This is a new version of Uriel that uses far less RAM.
09-09-2014, 12:17 AM
This game was so amazing that I deleted it after a few seconds of playing it...

The graphics were so lifelike I thought I was playing a game that came from the 1900s...

No... It's just a piece of crap.

Last edited by pinOi32; 09-09-2014 at 12:33 AM.
09-11-2014, 10:32 AM
I'll give this one a go as its free but yeah it doesnt look good.

32 bit graphics ? The devs not helping himself here. The buttons on the right are ugly as anything as is the text on the left.

I love platformers but this one seems very very amauterish. I love retro style/simple graphics but these arent retro graphics, theyre just very poor
09-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Right just installed it.

Now before i moan i would love to have an app on the app store, love it. BUT on the other hand i cant be nice to every indie dev out there, feedback is important and good/bad its what devs need to hear. If we all say 'great game, love the graphics' thats not fair on the dev

Just installed it. Menu looks cheap with 'New game' not placed properly as its touching the top of the box its in

The yellow button (view map) does nothing, sliding my fingers over left/right eventually stops the character instead of moving. I now feel annoyed that i viewed an ad for the dev as this game really is bad.

Controls are bad, sounds/graphics are poor. The presentation is poor (font looks cheap).

I love games by indie devs and will praise them to high heaven when they are good but this one is very very bad. Worth installing it to just take a look. Surely the guys friends or family must have had a go and said 'hmmm doesnt play too well does it ?'

To be fair i dont know why pinOi32 created this thread if the games so bad

Last edited by psj3809; 09-11-2014 at 10:42 AM.
09-13-2014, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Right just installed it.

Now before i moan i would love to have an app on the app store, love it. BUT on the other hand i cant be nice to every indie dev out there, feedback is important and good/bad its what devs need to hear. If we all say 'great game, love the graphics' thats not fair on the dev

Just installed it. Menu looks cheap with 'New game' not placed properly as its touching the top of the box its in

The yellow button (view map) does nothing, sliding my fingers over left/right eventually stops the character instead of moving. I now feel annoyed that i viewed an ad for the dev as this game really is bad.

Controls are bad, sounds/graphics are poor. The presentation is poor (font looks cheap).

I love games by indie devs and will praise them to high heaven when they are good but this one is very very bad. Worth installing it to just take a look. Surely the guys friends or family must have had a go and said 'hmmm doesnt play too well does it ?'

To be fair i dont know why pinOi32 created this thread if the games so bad
Because I comment on any game that I try out, whether it's good or not.

Last edited by pinOi32; 09-13-2014 at 10:39 PM.