★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "As a huge puzzle game fan, Im in love with Partyrs." 4,5 / 5 - App Advice

"[...] a cute puzzle game which is not like any other." 4,5 / 5 - Appsrumors

"Also - the art is absolutely charming." 4 / 5 - Gamezebo

8 / 10 - Pocketgamer

Thirty cheerful creatures are having a party. Beginning with a funny music-loving alien to a lazy elephant: Some pretty funny guys are invited. They are all fond of a great party and its your task to host it. You can make the party a success by using your logical thinking and making everyone feel comfortable. Meet all the Partyrs, think sharp and make them party!

Watch the trailer here: www.partyrsgame.com

Its your job to keep everyone happy. But the Partyrs are pretty choosey! Tap to see what a Partyr wants and use your brian, swap the Partyrs around and help everyone to have a good time!


Simple rules, challenging puzzles!
Unique game mechanic
Over 30 adorable Partyrs!
Confetti!
Party in the at home, in the forest and even in outer Space!
No IAP! No Advertising!




I won't annoy you with any notifications or whatsoever, but if you like Partyrs, please take the time to rate it on the Appstore. Thanks!

Handmade by Shelly Alon
09-09-2014, 05:57 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 4,596
I know the visuals might not appeal to everyone but I've been following this one for a little while from articles on pocket gamer. It's looking great so far.


09-09-2014, 06:38 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I know the visuals might not appeal to everyone but I've been following this one for a little while from articles on pocket gamer. It's looking great so far.

YouTube: video
Got to play it and all I can say is don't let the cute characters fool you this is an awesome puzzler here and a really fun game

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
09-10-2014, 03:08 AM
#4
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 8,673
Out now.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-10-2014, 03:20 AM
#5
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,967
After viewing the video, Not sure what you need to do, lol
09-10-2014, 03:56 AM
#6
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 8,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
After viewing the video, Not sure what you need to do, lol
Yeah, unfortunately that's how I feel too. I've been following the game on Pocketgamer too and even now don't really quite understand how it works. I was hoping dreadnok would've posted more detailed impressions.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-10-2014, 04:22 AM
#7
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Yeah, unfortunately that's how I feel too. I've been following the game on Pocketgamer too and even now don't really quite understand how it works. I was hoping dreadnok would've posted more detailed impressions.
Sorry guys still in a daze from Apples big announcements
The game is basically about switching around different Partyrs so everyone is happy. You grab one person and put them in place of another and that character moves into the spot you have moved from. You can switch from anywhere no just top to bottom or left to right.

You're given a set amount of moves and you get less stars according to the amount of moves it takes to get everyone happy. Tap a character to see what they need to be happy then move them to that item or area to make them happy. It gets more complicated later as someone might like something say music but not like food, which means you need to place then near the speakers or musician but still away from the food table. Speaking of music you can switch tunes during gameplay and there's a nice selection IMO.

Some challenges add a timer to complete tasks in a set time frame. Also some characters have signs that tell you what they like so you don't have to tap them
[IMG][/IMG]

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8

Last edited by dreadnok; 09-10-2014 at 04:36 AM.
09-10-2014, 04:31 AM
#8
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 8,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Sorry guys still in a daze from Apples big announcements
The game is basically about switching around different Partyrs so everyone is happy. You grab one person and put them in place of another and that character moves into the spot you have moved from. You can switch from anywhere no just top to bottom or left to right.

You're given a set amount of moves and you get less stars according to the amount of moves it takes to get everyone happy. Tap a character to see what they need to be happy then move them to that item or area to make them happy. It gets more complicated later as someone might like something say music but not like food, which means you need to place then near the speakers or musician but still away from the food table. Speaking of music you can switch tunes during gameplay and there's a nice selection IMO.

Some challenges add a timer to complete tasks in a set time frame. Also some characters have signs that tell you what they like so you don't have to tap them
Sweet, thanks for that... And apologies for sorta putting you on the spot. Sounds pretty awesome.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-10-2014, 04:37 AM
#9
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Sweet, thanks for that... And apologies for sorta putting you on the spot. Sounds pretty awesome.
No problem it's really a great game

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
09-10-2014, 07:04 AM
#10
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: hamburg
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
No problem it's really a great game
Thank you dreadnok <3
And thanks Pete for posting it here! If someone wants to try it out and doesn't have the few coins, tell me. I've got one or two promocodes left =)

Twitter: @shellyalon | www.shellyalon.net | Partyrs (www.partyrsgame.com) | Sputnik Eyes (www.sputnikeyes.com)