★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In Chronology, you manipulate the past and the future, in order to fix the present. Play as the Old Inventor and his sidekick The Snail, and take advantage of their special abilities - travel back and forth in time, stop time, manipulate objects and solve puzzles.

"When Braid and LIMBO had a pretty baby" - bagogames.com

Key Features:

Time changes everything - Solve puzzle by travelling back and forth in - or freezing - time.
Characters with heart and soul - Switch between two lovable characters with different abilities and combine their strengths.
Full support for MFi Game Controllers.
A mind-bending story line. As the story unfolds, learn how the main character has already played a central role in shaping the future of his world.
Episodic content - new puzzles to solve and places to explore in the further updates.
Fully voice acted in English.
A magical, colorful, vibrant and living universe that mixes elements from different times and cultures.
Amazingly animated characters, machines and creatures, inspired by Hayao Miyazaki (Howls Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro).

PeteOzzy's comments:

09-09-2014, 05:25 AM
I'm really enjoying this on PC so far so I hugely recommend giving it a go considering the cool payment scheme. Nice puzzle platformer in the vein of Braid and Limbo.

09-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Wow! This looks really cool!

What's with the Tuesday releases? Big day tomorrow?

Last edited by NOEN; 09-09-2014 at 05:49 AM.
09-09-2014, 05:48 AM
Looks great, any idea on how it controls ?
09-09-2014, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Looks great, any idea on how it controls ?
So far it's left and right buttons and two action ones. More will be added later I'm assuming as there are some future abilities you learn along with a character swap. No tilt silliness or anything like that, it's working beautifully for me so far and definitely encouraging me to get back playing!

Seems we've had Tuesday big 'uns for the last three weeks or so now, not complaining at all!
09-09-2014, 06:01 AM
Thanks, sorry seen a video has been added now

Looks exceptional, any idea on the installed size ?

But it looks a great puzzle platformer, roll on midnight
09-09-2014, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Thanks, sorry seen a video has been added now

Looks exceptional, any idea on the installed size ?

But it looks a great puzzle platformer, roll on midnight
No problem, I only remembered to put a video because of your comment lol. It's 319mb installed which I imagine includes the unlockable content as it's 397mb on PC.
09-09-2014, 06:15 AM
Cool thats not bad at all. I'll get this later for sure
09-09-2014, 06:43 AM
how much for each episode and is there a bundle?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-09-2014, 06:54 AM
As far as I could see, you can't check the IAP costs without completing the three demo levels included. Definitely reminded me of how good the game is, plus trying to rush through got me puzzled a few times which is always nice to see. Anyway, it's $3.79 in NZ for the unlock which should be $2.99. No option for a bundle or part payment so I assume that's the full price - not bad at all considering it's $10 on Steam.