★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Elasto Mania is a motorbike simulation game based on a real physical model. It has four level packs. The first two of these packs are identical to the packs found in the Elasto Mania for Free app.
09-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Omg just got an email from the devs finally an official elastomania on iOS 😄 downloading now anyway impressions in a bit.

09-10-2014, 06:41 AM
Obviously there's a free version (for those who might not have read the description), anyway this looks fun wish it had GameCenter.
09-10-2014, 06:45 AM
Impressions are great it's certainly elastomaina after you get past the first level pack which is like the tutorials then you start getting the proper levels. There's a fe different control setups from buttons to gyro and you can flip some of them around.
This certainly isn't going to appeal to everyone but if like me you have fond memories of spending hours of your younger days playing elastomania on pc then it's well worth grabbing,
It's a bit crappy looking compared to modern games and the physics are all slow still like they used to be but I wouldn't want it any other way.
There's four level packs with 8 levels in each one and a leaderboard for each track (local score only I'm afraid) , you can have more than one save slot.
I really hope they continue to support this with more levels or even community levels etc as this will never leave my phone.
Work great on my iPad to but the controls are spaced a bit far around the screen, not that it matters as I'll be playing it on my iPhone so I can play it everywhere
Grab this and experience some classic trials bike action from days gone by.

Edit: 32mb installed. Incase anyone wants to know.
09-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Lol, I guess I had to play this back in the day to appreciate this. I'll keep at it because of you monkey, but it's pretty sloooooow. Lol
09-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Lol, I guess I had to play this back in the day to appreciate this. I'll keep at it because of you monkey, but it's pretty sloooooow. Lol
Yeah I guess you probably had to play this back around 2000 when it was on PC to enjoy it, by today's standards it's probably not that great. It's like revisiting an old classic, i love it tho and for 69p I'm glad to have it on my phone for the memories alone. Bit like having doom, carmageddon and Gta 3 for example.
09-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Yeah I guess you probably had to play this back around 2000 when it was on PC to enjoy it, by today's standards it's probably not that great. It's like revisiting an old classic, i love it tho and for 69p I'm glad to have it on my phone for the memories alone. Bit like having doom, carmageddon and Gta 3 for example.
Ive missed out on so many games being a console guy. Lol
09-12-2014, 03:25 PM
This is a really nice surprise! Been waiting for this for years.

We already have bike or die 2 for iphone, which to be honest is probably the better game but it was so hard.

Used to enjoy Elastomania on the PC back in the day so really glad to have it again