★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rock Band Mobile from EA coming to the iPhone?

09-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Rock Band Mobile from EA coming to the iPhone?

http://twitter.com/EAmobile "Lots of q's already so here's what I can share: Rock Band mobile is launching 9/16 on Verizon. Unfortunately, I'm..." http://bit.ly/12FqSC

It's probably coming. You know EA, End of Summer and Fall is when they start dominating sales with Madden, NHL, FIFA, and NBA Live. Madden 10, NFS: Shift, and C&C are coming this month too. They could actually do good in sales with Rock Band for the iPhone with DLC for tracks. I think it'd do good.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
09-02-2009, 01:48 PM
FAIL.Craig said that's not for iPhone . Mods close thread

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

09-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
FAIL.Craig said that's not for iPhone . Mods close thread
Wait don't, he didn't confirm it!

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
09-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Slapshot, I thought you where leaving?? Having withdrawal symptoms?
09-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsidedown View Post
Slapshot, I thought you where leaving?? Having withdrawal symptoms?
Yes I am leaving. I just thought I'd share this tid-bit of info with you guys before I left.

Quote:
Quote:
09-02-2009, 01:57 PM
It doesn't say it is for the iPhone that's true. But think about it. If it's going to mobile theres a good chance it's coming to iPhone too. maybe not right now but I wouldn't be surprised if it got announced anytime soon.

Apps iLove: iBooks, Podcasts, Tweetbot, Reeder, Instapaper, SoundHound, MLS Live
Games iLove: Real Racing 2, Minecraft, Fieldrunners 2, Great Big War Game, FIFA 12
GameCenter: PeterM11
09-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Love it when people are like "omg mods! close the thread! quick!" seriously who cares? Is it hurting you? Will you cry about it? Is it blocking your view of the other threads? Get over it

Gamertag - dominator246
09-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator246 View Post
Love it when people are like "omg mods! close the thread! quick!" seriously who cares? Is it hurting you? Will you cry about it? Is it blocking your view of the other threads? Get over it
well, its pretty annoying if wrong information isnt closed, extremely misleading. not sayin this topic isnt true but thats y people ask for threads to be closed

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
09-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Yes I am leaving. I just thought I'd share this tid-bit of info with you guys before I left.
You are leaving.
Eventuallly.

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .
09-02-2009, 04:03 PM
The title of this thread alone makes me question the need for its existence.

Nothing wrong with talking about possible upcoming titles, but based on the info provided in the first post, and the word "probably", i'm not sure this deserved its own thread.

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.