★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pop pegs and score combos in the world's most addictive point-and-shoot puzzle game. A new experience guaranteed each time you play! Plays incredibly on iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus - a must have!!!

Wow, thanks to our hundreds of thousands of players and 5 star ratings! Here are some real reviews:
"Has everything a game should have!" - MissBumblebeee - 5 stars!
"Great graphics and definitely addictive." - SteffanyF - 5 stars!
"Simply delicious ... such a fun experience." - blue nyc - 5 stars!

PREPARE TO BE AMAZED Launch your pal Squirrely out of the magic cannon and pop a variety of beautiful flower pegs plus other special items including beehives, explosive barrels and mystic portals! Everything is displayed in stunning 3D in the vibrant Flowerpop universe.

A STUNNING, LIVELY WORLD TO EXPLORE Dive right into the game and see stunning levels packed with life! Theres so much to discover and experience in this beautifully designed game: each level plays differently every time you attempt it.

COMBINE AND WIN! Hit special acorns to create incredible flower combos that change depending on the next flower hit. Want to clear the whole level in one shot? Hit the electric flower after the magic acorn and your wish is fulfilled, as Squirrely turns into a high-speed giant wrecking ball!

DRESS TO IMPRESS Discover tons of cool costumes to make your avatar look even more awesome. How about a badger onesie, beach gear for the summer weather, or even a suit of armor if youre feeling feisty?

TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS! Take a selfie of your avatar in a cool new outfit to show your Facebook friends. Compete with pals to get the highest score on a level leaderboard, or let them help by sending you gifts and boosters!

SECRET BONUS LEVELS AND SPECIAL BOOSTERS Achieve three stars in every level on an island and unlock a secret Starfall bonus level! Also win plenty of secret booster items in the Dream Machine such as extra shots or an invaluable longer aiming line!

Note: Flowerpop Adventures does not work well on iPhone 4 or below. Special thanks to Daniel Johansson for the music, Skogens djur.

kinnth's comments:
Flowerpop Adventures launches worldwide tonight! The game will also support iOS 8 at launch, as well as scaling perfectly for the new iPhone 6 devices when they become available. Take a look and play the groundbreaking new iOS ball-drop game for iPhone and iPad.

Flowerpop Adventures is from indie developer A Sweet Studio! Everyone at A Sweet Studio are veterans in the industry having worked on hit-games including Candy Crush Saga, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Call of Duty, Just Cause, Rainbow Six, Buzz Quiz and many more highly acclaimed titles!

09-10-2014, 11:19 AM
If anyone would like a pre-launch promo code for the game to try it out right away, let us know and we will DM one to you!

09-10-2014, 05:54 PM
I would try it out, or I can wait. Looks fun
09-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Should be live very soon in most of the World.
09-10-2014, 07:34 PM
I'll try it if possible. Looks cool. I really love these kinds of games!
09-10-2014, 08:25 PM
So colorful. The video was filled with fun!
So much work and creativity went into this. I am sure of it!!
09-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Looks a lot like the Super Monkey Ball game that came out last week. Will check it out.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
09-11-2014, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Looks a lot like the Super Monkey Ball game that came out last week. Will check it out.
It shares similar mechanics but we've made a lot of effort to make the experience fun and pleasant rather than frustrating and difficult. We also have no Ad's in the game, only IAP's if you wish to purchase currency.

It's different from Super Monkey Ball however in that skillfully you must pop the right flowers in the right order and you should use the NUT for bigger combo scores. There's a lot of depth at the higher levels for more points and you need those to proceed.

It's out live now in All territories so be sure to pick it up and let us know any feedback!
09-16-2014, 02:24 AM
Universal Gameplay

11-14-2014, 10:45 AM
I wanted to update everyone that flowerpop adventures is now available globally for Android. IT's a free game where you shoot squirrels to pop pegs for the most points. It's simple to start but grows into a challenging game over time.

Download it now and give it a blast