★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join Twelve in this beautiful adventure-led game that takes you on a journey through a universe of numbers!

- Winner - Develop 2015 - Best Education Game
- British Academy (BAFTA) Games Awards 2015 Nominee - Best Family Game
- Pocket Gamer Awards 2015 Nominee - Most Innovative Game

9/10 - Brilliantly put together platformer with a mathematical twist. - Pocketgamer.com
I felt increasingly optimistic about the future of education. The game is fun. - Forbes
If your children dont like this, Ill eat my iPad. - The Sun on Sunday
"Twelve a Dozen isn't just an unexpected gem for all ages... it's an absolute diamond". - Jay is Games

WELCOME TO DOZENOPOLIS!
Meet the heroine, Twelve, as she sets off on an adventure to rescue her family following a cataclysmic event that befalls the town of Dozenopolis. Follow Twelve and her companion Dota clever decimal point as they explore the universe and solve mathematics puzzles along the way.

TEST YOUR BRAIN AND HAVE FUN!
Twelve a Dozen helps you discover the fun in learning mathematics. It takes a different approach to helping you learn as you play, by seamless integrating the math puzzles into the gameplay. Put simply, you wont even notice you are learning!

LOVELY NUMBLES
Twelve a Dozens puzzles revolve around the manipulating of numbers throughout the adventure. Youll have help along the way from scattered numbles, which are the key to solving puzzles and unlocking awesome new powers. Taking the numbles and creating new numbers through addition, subtraction, division and multiplication you unlock the powers hidden in these new digits!

GAME FEATURES:
- 50 levels of superb platforming adventure
- Delightful puzzles to solve as you journey through the world
- Core mathematical concepts presented in an engaging and meaningful way
- Stunning art and a charming story that appeals to all ages
- Charming voice-over provided by English comedian and actress Lucy Montgomery

THEY LOVE IT!
"A challenging title for players of any age." - Mobile Entertainment
Subtly teaches. - Joystiq
"Twelve a Dozen is a perfect example of educational games gone right." - Killscreen Playlist Selection
"The first badass educational game." - GOOD Magazine
Its like a maths teacher had a baby with World of Goo. - Marmalade, iOS Store Review
My kids are playing right now. I just heard, I need a subtraction valve @jenn_cake

Twelve a Dozen was developed by Bossa Studios, in conjunction with educational pioneers Amplify and mathematics teachers, to ensure that its design and content complement the classroom experience in a novel and engaging way. Amplifys mission it to re-imagining the way teachers teach and students learn, making it relevant to kids today.

Find out more about Twelve follow our social channels:

www.facebook.com/TwelveADozen
https://twitter.com/twelveadozen
http://twelveadozen.tumblr.com/

To find out more about Amplify and Twelve a Dozen: http://bit.ly/AmplifyTwelve
To find out more about Amplifys vision for educators, visit: http://www.amplify.com/curriculum

For support contact: twelvefeedback@bossastudios.com

metalcasket's comments:
09-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Is this out anywhere other than the US and UK? :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

09-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Is this out anywhere other than the US and UK? :/
It's not out in NZ; I'm downloading from the UK Store now. Was looking forward to this, cheers for the heads up!
09-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
It's not out in NZ; I'm downloading from the UK Store now. Was looking forward to this, cheers for the heads up!
Do let us know how it turns out. Hopefully it'll show up sooner than later and I can stop pestering Bossa S. over Twitter. >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Loved the trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYWmf0-4wcc
Looked kinda Metroid-ish to me and I need more Metroid-like games. This thread is very quiet and this is going to be an expansive week, but I think I'll give this game a chance. Since it's by Bossa I believe I'll find creativity, polished experience and style.
09-10-2014, 03:39 PM
This game is not available world wide, that's shame
09-10-2014, 03:41 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoloBaquerizoH View Post
This game is not available world wide, that's shame
I contacted Bossa Studios and they told me that if there was a demand for the game (in Lebanon at least), they'd look into releasing it there. Honestly, I don't quite get that...is it just released in the States and UK for being educational or something? i dunno lol

09-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I contacted Bossa Studios and they told me that if there was a demand for the game (in Lebanon at least), they'd look into releasing it there. Honestly, I don't quite get that...is it just released in the States and UK for being educational or something? i dunno lol
That is incredibly odd and definitely a massive shame, sorry you aren't able to get it. Kind of feel guilty saying it but thank you for the heads up, I've been looking forward to this and I'm in one of the lucky countries for once!
09-10-2014, 06:09 PM
This looks great and my Daughter is one of Bossa's biggest fans so she will love it too.