★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Cargo Bridge is back! Build a bridge and test your construction skills. Now, there are more levels, more bridge connections, more cargo and more fun!

Design a bridge on a blueprint and test it when you are done! Your workers will use the construction to get cargo located at the other side of the valley, and bring it back. Your goal is to collect all items in each level.

Key features:
- 20 levels across a colorful theme Green Hills!
- 6 tools for bridge building: walks, wood, steel, rope, springs and TNT!
- New gameplay elements like bee swarms, new cargo types!

Hurry up to get the first of three level packs - the Green Hills.
More level packs are coming soon!

Published and distributed by Software Planet LLP with permission of Limex Games.

Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/cargo_bridge
09-11-2014, 05:57 AM
I'm interested in this game, but even as $3 is a low price for a developers time and effort; 20 levels doesn't seem like a complete game. I have played tons of similar, games that offer 3x as many levels with each level only lasting a minute or two. Maybe I'm wrong here (hopefully?), can anyone shed some insight into this thread? Thanks.
09-11-2014, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I'm interested in this game, but even as $3 is a low price for a developers time and effort; 20 levels doesn't seem like a complete game. I have played tons of similar, games that offer 3x as many levels with each level only lasting a minute or two. Maybe I'm wrong here (hopefully?), can anyone shed some insight into this thread? Thanks.
I was thinking the same thing. With this being kind of a slower week for games, I was looking at this one. Although it looks fun, 3 bucks is a little high for 20 levels. I'm not saying the developers hard work and dedication isn't worth my 3 dollars, but like you said, the AppStore is flooded with games similar to this with 3 times the content and a fraction of the price. I don't know. Lol, maybe we're missing something? Sorry I couldn't shed any light, I was just thinking the same thing. I'm still on the fence.
09-11-2014, 09:06 AM
I bought the first 2 it was the first version and I believe it was Cargo Bridge and Cargo Bridge Xmas pack, both looks like published or developed by Limex Games. They are solid titles, but not sure how much different from them. I did like both and still on my devices because of their small file size. Gameplay, pretty similar to other bridge physic games. They are some what cumbersome on the small screen, since you need precision, but enjoyable. If the others are cheaper, I would suggest trying it out first. Sorry couldn't add more, but they are similar to other bridge physic games. I may pick up when I get the 6, I'll keep you posted.