★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Turtle Islands.

Tao The Turtle loves island hopping, eating and spinning! Even more he likes to save time by indulging in all three simultaneously.

Join Tao as he spins and rebounds his way through every island eating all the food along the way. Slight snag though, to be able to eat an item Tao's shell must match the foods colour, he's a fussy turtle! Handy then that there is coloured paint cans available on each island that with a quick bump will paint Tao's shell a bright new shiny colour. There is even a rumour of a magic multicoloured can!

The islands other turtle inhabitants are very friendly and don't mind Tao's speedy spinning around. They will carry on with their own plans as normal with even an accidental bump by Tao only resulting in a little dizziness.

Tao's only enemy on the islands? - Bubbles! One touch and pop!

Gameplay:
Control the continuously spinning Tao with the top of the screen to float up and the bottom of the screen to come back down. Two other control setups are available - left/right and right/left of screen.
Collect all the food on an island then head to the exit. Up to three Gold Coins will be awarded for clearing the island in each speed setting.

Features:
Three control setups
Slow, Fast & Speedy speeds
60 Gold Coins to collect
Supports normal and wide displays
Universal iPad/iPhone/iPodTouch

www.parkproductions.co.uk
09-10-2014, 05:09 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by ParkProductionsGames; 09-10-2014 at 05:13 PM.

09-10-2014, 08:16 PM
These graphics look SO familiar, but I just can't seem to put my controller finger on where I've seen them

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 09-10-2014 at 09:06 PM.
09-10-2014, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
These graphics look SO familiar, but it just can't seem to put my controller finger on where I've seen them
What about those turtles in the old mario games? They don't look the same, but the surrounding brick adds the familiarity to the turtle.
09-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
What about those turtles in the old mario games? They don't look the same, but the surrounding brick adds the familiarity to the turtle.
Yeah. I was being sarcastic. Lol. These graphics are completely stolen from SMB.
09-11-2014, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Yeah. I was being sarcastic. Lol. These graphics are completely stolen from SMB.
LOL!!! I am so sorry.
DUH... I wrote this on pain medication so i guess I just didn't 'get it' at first.
But der... now I do.. LOL!!
09-14-2014, 09:58 AM
Updating soon to correct save game function.
09-26-2014, 10:03 AM
Version 1.1 now live. Fixes save game and tidies up some wall placements.
10-04-2014, 08:16 AM
Price drop to half price.