★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hexiz was developed with the intention of being a relaxing and stress relieving game, there isn't a time limit or even a score; All you need is to assemble the hexagon pieces to get the next color. However, there is a rule each time you use help you will lose a star. Every step affects how the level will be played. As the game progresses, you will have to strategize and think of your advance steps.

+ Innovative and addictive "in healthy way"
+ Harmonized sound effects
+ Stylish and vivid graphics
+ 50+ challenging levels
+ Endless possibilities to solve each level!
+ NO "unexpected" in-App purchases OR ads. Pay once and play forever
+ Retina (HD) display support
+ Universal app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
09-11-2014, 04:09 PM
This looks great! I'm downloading it right now, and will post impressions when I have had the chance to play for a bit.

09-12-2014, 01:24 AM

Last edited by walaino; 09-14-2014 at 07:26 AM.
09-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Are these levels procedurally generated or hand crafted?

Are there elements of chance in this game? Is it possible to be locked into a losing dead-end situation because of certain random tiles?

Are they "more" than one way to solve a level? Or is the solution "pre-fixed" and unique to each level set up?

I am having a hard time telling from the screenshots.

09-12-2014, 06:12 AM

Last edited by walaino; 09-14-2014 at 07:26 AM.
09-17-2014, 10:36 PM
I'm enjoying it very much. It's a very attractive game, and play is quite smooth. And it's fiendishly addictive! It's definitely a "just one more, just one more" game. I've been playing it most of the day today and I keep coming back to it for more. I am sure this one will be a favorite for a long time.
10-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Very relaxing game to play in the train(or during your work-break). Love the relaxing music and design

Master the elements, increase your power
the online trading card game http://www.moonga.com