★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Click until you can't click anymore! How dedicated are you to purchasing that next structure or that next upgrade? Click and Conquer is an incredibly addicting incremental, idle, or clicker game - whichever you prefer to call it!

You start with absolutely nothing, but after just a few quick clicks, you can purchase your first villager! From then on, your villagers can do the clicking for you. They can gather food, chop trees, or mine gold to give you a certain amount of that resource per second. You can also build structures such as deep gold mines, massive farms, and dense forests to put the villagers to work at for an even greater resource per second income! In time, you will go from earning just a few resources per second, to earning millions or even billions per second!

Upgrade your hero's damage and health so you can defeat stronger opponents and research better upgrades!

Put multiple bonus skills to use that auto-click for you or multiply your click power and per second income. Do whatever you can to get enough resources for more structures and upgrades!

Click and Conquer is sure to keep you busy and addicted for hours upon hours! Enjoy!

Tbiz5270's comments:
Hey guys, my latest iOS app just made it into the app store! It's called "Click and Conquer: Medieval Ages". Check it out, it's FREE! It is an incremental/idle type of game.

App Store Link
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/click-conquer-medieval-ages/id909644903

Features
- An optional, detailed tutorial to start you off.
- Three main resources to collect: food, wood, and gold.
- Five secondary resources: housing, land, villagers, soldiers, and gems.
- Three 'Bonus Skills' that you can use every 10 minutes and last for 30 seconds: Auto-Click, Power Click, and Efficiency.
- Each resource has 20 different structures to work your way through that automatically earn you resources every second.
- Use and upgrade your hero to battle opponents to earn gems for research.
- Plenty of useful upgrades you can research to improve all aspects of your resource gathering.
- All of your game stats are tracked and viewable to satisfy your numbers pleasure or whatever.
- An option to reset your game at any point for a bonus on your next play-through.
- Read about all of these features in slightly more detail on the website: http://clickandconquer.wordpress.com/

Preview Pics
http://clickandconquer.wordpress.com/media/

09-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Updates coming in about 10 days or so:

- A new research called "Offline Production". Each level you get will give +1% towards offline production. For example, level 10 Offline Production will allow you to earn 10% of your income/sec while the app is closed.
- The bug where your income is doubled for a while after completing the tutorial is fixed.
When your "Play Time" statistic reaches 60 hours, the display gets messed up, but will be fixed.
- I will see what I can do about changing the names of all the research options, as they are kind of repetitive and confusing to read/understand as is.
Full screen ads will only appear once when the app is first opened, not each time it becomes 'active'.
09-12-2014, 08:38 AM
All feedback is welcome!
09-13-2014, 09:23 AM
working on the updates now. will probably submit the game for review again in a couple days. i think i will make the game longer as well and add some new structures to build!
10-07-2014, 06:10 PM
big update on its way guys!