★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is the official mobile port of Five Nights at Freddys!

NOTE: This game requires at least 512 megs of ram to run properly; low-memory devices such as the iPod gen 3 and 4 will crash during gameplay. If you have a newer device this shouldn't be a problem!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to your new summer job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where kids and parents alike come for entertainment and food as far as the eye can see! The main attraction is Freddy Fazbear, of course; and his two friends. They are animatronic robots, programmed to please the crowds! The robots' behavior has become somewhat unpredictable at night however, and it was much cheaper to hire you as a security guard than to find a repairman.

From your small office you must watch the security cameras carefully. You have a very limited amount of electricity that you're allowed to use per night (corporate budget cuts, you know). That means when you run out of power for the night- no more security doors and no more lights! If something isn't right- namely if Freddybear or his friends aren't in their proper places, you must find them on the monitors and protect yourself if needed!

Can you survive five nights at Freddy's?

"For all the simplicity of the games controls and premise, Five Nights at Freddys is frightening. Its a fantastic example of how cleverness in design and subtlety can be used to make an experience terrifying. Simple still images and proper character design steal the show in this game, and show that Scott Cawthon knows quite a lot about the secret fears people feel when looking at creepy dolls and toys. Its elegant in how it sows fear, and is a must-own for anyone who likes scary games." -Joel Couture IndieGameMag.com

This game was created using Clickteam Fusion!

PeteOzzy's comments:

Android Trailer:

09-11-2014, 06:45 PM
I saw a video of this on YouTube. It's supposed to be pretty scary. (If this is the real thing.)

09-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I saw a video of this on YouTube. It's supposed to be pretty scary. (If this is the real thing.)
It's definitely the real thing, correct dev and their "Other Games" match up too. Seen a lot of streams too and it's pretty hilarious to watch, though I'm far too much of a wuss to play lol.
09-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Knew that it was coming to iOS!
09-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
It's definitely the real thing, correct dev and their "Other Games" match up too. Seen a lot of streams too and it's pretty hilarious to watch, though I'm far too much of a wuss to play lol.
Hahaha! Yea, this one seems pretty scary. Maybe I'll try it out since it's legit. It's been a pretty slow release week, so I'm kind if fishing for Soft Launches and games I would normally look over on Thursdays........Now, if I could just pry myself away from Spider-Man Unlimited for a minute. Lol
09-11-2014, 08:06 PM
FINALLY!!! Yes!! I have been waiting for this game to come out for IOS devices for so long. Also, if you visit the developer's site(www.scottgames.com), there's a little teaser for...(drum roll)...Five Nights At Freddy's 2!! Apparently, the first game was a huge hit thanks to many gaming YouTubers(Pewdiepie, Markiplier, etc.).
09-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Never heard of this game before until now but I love scary games downloading.
09-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Your nightmares, now available on the go.
Attached Images

09-11-2014, 11:54 PM
I remember seeing this on steam and I left my screen on the icon image and my girlfriend saw it and was like wtfffff is thattttt. Just thought I'd share.
09-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! I've had this on Android for a few weeks now and was wondering when it would make the jump to iOS. This frickin' game will drive you batshit crazy. It's borderline genius. I seriously haven't been able to play it without turning the volume halfway down!

EDIT: Oh, and don't be surprised if you find this as the No. 1 paid app in a couple of hours. You can thank Pewds for that.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 09-12-2014 at 12:35 AM.