★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Everything goes BOOM! in Explodey BAM!

(Except for explosive stuff. That stuff just goes poof.)

Maybe coming soon:
- more stuff to explode
- more extras
- different Themes
- amplified BOOM! and BAM!
- useless overpriced in-app-purchases because for strange reasons people like them
- achievements
- pause button
- quit button
- secret button

PeteOzzy's comments:
From the creator of Depri-Horst.

09-12-2014, 02:01 AM
This is fun. I mean no disrespect to the dev, but I wasn't expecting that much going in - I enjoyed Depri-Horst, so I wasn't doubting the developer's abilities, it just looked very simple from the Appstore page. In truth, it is very simple, but it gets the balance right in offering addiction.

You have to tap all the objects before they disappear off-screen. You have a pretty generous number of lives with which to miss items but some of the targets have effects like increased speed and anti-gravity which quickly messes with your game. It would be nice to have a Hard Mode that offered less lives though as my first game lasted a fair while and proved to be a surprising muscle workout by the end of it!

It's an enjoyable time waster and there are no IAPs or timers, the only ad I've found is a small banner on the title screen for Depri-Horst so it's one of those rare games that's entirely free. It's not going to challenge the big name games for longevity but it's definitely a bargain. Plus, who doesn't like blowing stuff up?
09-14-2014, 10:42 AM
Are IAPs for additional content a bad thing?