Universal Introducing Higher Lower - A game about concentration and reflex

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Beebe, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

#1 Beebe, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    I run Multiple Codes Studio and I would like to introduce HigherLower to you wonderful people. HigherLower is our second game after launching LetterHero a month ago.

HigherLower has been submitted to Apple Review team and are awaiting approval.

HigherLower is a game about swiping. Swiping up or down to show whether the current number is higher or lower than the previous. This is a simple concept but a very fun and intense gameplay + spots a beautifully flat and minimalist design. Check it out and see the twist on this simple but fun to play concept

We would like to get some feedback from this great community. Please send me an PM with your email address if you would like to get a test flight build.

I will post more information in due course.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7487772/Higherlower-game/index.html

2. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

#2 Beebe, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    HigherLower - Gameplay Details

Below is the description and gameplay details of the game. Happy to hear you thoughts and feedback!

HigherLower is a brain game about concentration, memory and reflex. This is a simple numbers game with different level of complexity. It is fun, addicting and really engaging.

Gameplay

One number is given when the game starts, another one flashes on the screen

Swipe up if the current number is higher than the previous number
    Swipe down if the current number is lower than the previous number
    Do 1 or 2 above for subsequent numbers that flashes on the screen

To make gameplay more fun and increase in complexity, the numbers would be in three forms -
    Numbers in figures e.g. 10
    Numbers in letter e.g. Ten
    Numbers in letters would be translated to 15 languages depending on language settings in iPhone
    Roman numerals e.g. X
    Equations

Game Modes

Time Mode - Race against time
    Arcade Mode - Try not to swipe wrongly
    Multiplayer Mode - Play with your friends or challenge them

Key Features

Game Center Integration - leaderboard, achievement, challenge
    Multiplayer mode to make it more social and fun
    Beautifully flat with sleek design (Intuitive UX + simple but pretty UI)
    Beautiful animations
    Localized for 15 or more languages

3. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

Gameplay Video -HigherLower game

Hi Folks,

I am still working through the promotional trailer for the HigherLower game and will post it here when it is ready sometime on Tuesday.

In the meantime find below a screen capture I did myself just to give show those interested the gameplay. There is no sound but as I said this was just a video captured I just did..

Once again, I would appreciate your comments or feedback. I should be able to share some promo codes on Monday...

Thanks

HigherLower - Just swipe wisely!

4. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

Hi Folks,

Apple has approved HigherLower today and should be on the app store this Thursday Sept 25.

Please see below some promo codes if you would like to play with it before the launch date -

794YTNWNXEA9
    WFWWXWHJJF7M
    NPE9M4LTJ6EX
    HJ6WA6MMRHFE
    KE37NKFFFNA9

Feedback is really welcome!

5. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

Hi Folks,

Apple has approved HigherLower today and should be on the app store this Thursday Sept 25.

Please see below some promo codes if you would like to play with it before the launch date -

794YTNWNXEA9
    WFWWXWHJJF7M
    NPE9M4LTJ6EX
    HJ6WA6MMRHFE
    KE37NKFFFNA9

Feedback is really welcome!

6. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

Hi Mates,

HigherLower game was launched on Sept 25. It was featured by Apple in the BEST NEW GAME category in 110 countries. The response has been great around the world currently ranked 110 on the US all apps rankings and 34 all games ranking in the US.

Please download and share with friends and if you have feedback for us, don't hesitate to PM to us.

Thanks!

7. tysonibele

tysonibele Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2014
    Congrats on your success! How has your Apple feature affected downloads?