★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sky Agent - an interplanetary puzzle game!

09-12-2014, 06:59 AM
Sky Agent - an interplanetary puzzle game!

Hello everybody!
We at Muton Softworks are proud showcase our first game, Sky Agent. It is currently very close to being finished and a release date will be announced soon!

Sky Agent is about Sky Agent Johnny, the smartest agent in the universe. He has been captured by evil robots who placed him in an interplanetary maze of puzzles. Furthermore, the robots have taken the remote to his jetpack, so now, when Johnny moves, he will keep on moving until something stops him. To make his journey more complex, the puzzles is filled with odd tiles on the ground with different effects!

Sky Agent is a puzzle game at heart. The game is based around the simple mechanic that, when you start to move you will keep on moving until something stops you. To make this interesting the levels are full of lasers, traps, magnets and more!

The game is planned to release on Android and iOS devices at the moment, and hopefully Windows Store in the future.

If you are interested, please follow us on twitter for more updates @MutonSoftworks.

We are currently looking for beta-testers who are willing to try the game out on both Android and iOS. If you find this interesting, please write a response to this post and we will notify you when the beta period begins.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Gameplay.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	78034   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gameplay2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	78035   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gameplay3.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	78036  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gameplay4.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	78037  
09-17-2014, 06:19 AM
I know these guys, and watching them make this game i awsome.
I'm definitely going to play this game when they release it!

09-17-2014, 06:34 AM
I would also like to try to play this game.
09-17-2014, 06:43 AM
This definitely looks great
09-22-2014, 02:04 AM
Thank you all for your willingness to participate. You are all in our beta program.

I will let you know when it goes live, so I'm going to PM you to get some information so we can send you an APK of the game.
09-22-2014, 03:50 AM
The game looks very interesting. I am interested in beta testing it for Android as well, if you still need testers. Thank you.
09-23-2014, 02:01 AM
We could use a few more, so we are really excited that you want to try it out in beta! I'm going to contact you when we go into beta, so I can send you an APK.
10-06-2014, 01:42 AM
Just to give you guys an update on the game.

We just recently got our approval at Apple and now we only need some small changes before we will let you guys into the beta.

We are really excited and we hope you will have a great little experience.
Thanks for your patience
11-04-2014, 05:14 AM
Beta ready

Hello everyone.

We are sorry development have taken a bit longer than we would have preferred but for the Android users we are now ready to let you play our beta.
I will be writing to you as quickly as possible with a link to the apk download.

And for everyone else who might read this, you can still get in, just post in this thread and I will contact you

Once again, thanks for your patience and we can't wait to hear your opinion