★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

BATTLE BEAR Description, you guys are making me laugh!

09-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
BATTLE BEAR Description, you guys are making me laugh!

From the store description:

"With this kind of epic story line, it's hard to resist!"

"You should talk to your parents about it before checking it out." -Silicon Prairie News

"Game play is simple and fun." -AppShopper.com

BATTLE BEARS is the newest action-packed 3D shooter game from SkyVu Pictures. Oliver, the star of the game and the upcoming film, is stuck behind enemy lines and has to survive unending waves of adorable Pink Bears wishing to HUG HIM TO DEATH! Armed with his trusted rifle and a whole lot of attitude, Oliver blasts away armies of cute Huggable Bears and earns powerful weapons along the way.

Directed by CORALINE animation artist and SkyVu founder, Benjamin Vu, BATTLE BEARS takes you to the next level of iPhone gaming with advanced 3D characters, weapons, and levels. The game reveals animated cut scene movies while climbing 20 levels of an increasingly intense battle.

Gameplay is simple and fun. Use one thumb to aim and your other thumb to tap-and-fire. Beware of the Giant Huggable!
I guess AppShopper now does reviews and rips off the AppStore descriptions. LOLLing.

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
09-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Their lieing! App Shopper says gameplay not game play!

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .
09-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Send a message via AIM to MKingery Send a message via Skype™ to MKingery
we only had a few reviews in when we decided to break out the name drops, and we had a lot of fun twisting the rules of integrity

im glad you caught us!