★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Port Paradise ((CA Soft launch))

09-12-2014, 02:34 PM
Port Paradise ((CA Soft launch))

Seen someone mention this was launched also in another thread and can't find a thread for it.

So far it's is a very pretty game is good graphics although seems pretty similar to farming type games where you produce goods on timers to sell. But I'm liking it so far.
09-13-2014, 05:58 AM
Quote:
[CA]Release Info:

Price: Free

Requirements:
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
Description:
An island teeming with delight awaits you. Welcome to Port Paradise!

EXPLORE gleaming white beaches and lush tropical forests. DISCOVER new friends. Enjoy LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES as you build the perfect bustling island community.

NOTE: Port Paradise features rich 3D graphics. For optimal performance, we recommend playing on iPad 2+, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPhone 4S+, or iPod Touch 5+.

Make friends with the island’s colorful inhabitants and build trust with them to unlock the secrets of the island. Don’t forget to say “Hi!” to the local friendly wildlife including gorgeous birds-of-paradise and the playful turtles. They’ll help you complete your tasks!

Use the island’s bounty to craft items and unlock increasingly valuable and rare goods. Build the perfect seaside town and harvest the island’s rich resources. Voyagers from around the world will hear of your exotic items and travel to your island to trade with you. Form relationships and swap goods to accumulate new and valuable items.

DESIGN the perfect seaside town
HARVEST resources and CRAFT valuable items
CREATE a bustling market full of rare and exotic treasures
TRADE with voyagers, unlocking ever more valuable items
MAKE FRIENDS with the island’s inhabitants
BECOME A TRADEMASTER! Players from all over the world will travel to your town to acquire new, fantastical items. Return the visit to unlock new goods
ENJOY PARADISE with friends and family
DELIGHTFUL graphics, full of vibrant colors and animation

Need help? Have feedback? Hit the “i,” icon in the game, located on the bottom right of your screen and send us a message!

NOTE: Port Paradise is completely free-to-play, however some items can be directly purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

Last edited by redribbon; 09-13-2014 at 08:20 AM.

09-13-2014, 08:16 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-13-2014, 10:34 AM
Is yours working redribbon? Mines been down for about 12 hours now and Rise of Tyrants.
09-13-2014, 02:33 PM
Game Impressions

09-14-2014, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Is yours working redribbon? Mines been down for about 12 hours now and Rise of Tyrants.
port paradise still working last time i check. like 6hours ago. don't now about ryse though .

09-14-2014, 05:44 AM
I'm loving this game -
It's kinda like Hay Day , but with better graphics , set in the tropics.
There's also fun quests and I earn gems (premium currency) just by playing the game regularly.

Very fun if you like production games like hay day, which I do
09-14-2014, 09:37 AM
Mine still will not work nor rise of tyrants. Starting to wonder as someone messaged me claiming to be from the company to help, can you be blocked from servers based on your location?
09-14-2014, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Mine still will not work nor rise of tyrants. Starting to wonder as someone messaged me claiming to be from the company to help, can you be blocked from servers based on your location?
No idea, but I am playing both without problem or interruption.
Sorry for your dilemma!
09-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
No idea, but I am playing both without problem or interruption.
Sorry for your dilemma!
It let me play both for 1 day then I went to work and it worked fine there as it did at home. Come home from work and both just stopped working and failed to load anymore.

I'd delete and try again but unsure where data is saved. Both load to about 90-98% then stay there and do nothing forever. Tried resets and closing in multitasking to no avail, also if I close it and reopen without closing the multitasking a message pops up saying our servers were unable to connect to you quick enough.