★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Stealth: 4.99->1.99 to celebrate TA review :)

09-13-2014, 08:14 AM
Stealth: 4.99->1.99 to celebrate TA review :)

Hi Guyz,

I decided to drop the price to 1.99$ for a few days to celebrate the Touch Arcade review with 4/5 (http://toucharcade.com/2014/09/12/stealth-review/).

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id898620883?mt=8

Cheers,
Nicolas
09-13-2014, 08:23 AM
Oh man what are you doing? Couldn't you wait a few weeks
I hope everybody who was on the fence about this will pick it up now.
09-13-2014, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jar0d View Post
Oh man what are you doing? Couldn't you wait a few weeks
I hope everybody who was on the fence about this will pick it up now.
It's only for a few days
If it can help to promote a bit a game then that's great.

And so that people know: in the 1.1 version it will be possible to shoot in fps view, and to switch from running/walking smoothly (as it was reported in the review).
09-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Hey, Nic.
I haven't been into the main thread really. Picked this up at launch and haven't spent much time trying it yet.
I do have a suggestion for you, though. Change your icon. It might look good on an iPhone (haven't checked), on an iPad, in the AppStore, it looks really bad and doesn't show the level of work that went into the game. I would find it better if the main character was dropped from it and just the background was left. Just an idea. Most peoples first, and possibly only, perception of the game stems from your icon. If it doesn't look appealing, they'll just skip over it.
Just a thought.
Anyway, I'd recommend buying this to anyone that likes stealth games. From the short time I've spent with it so far.
Edit: looking at the first 3 screenshots in the app page. I'd suggest any of those as an icon. If they scale well, I'm sure they'd get more interest. Cheers, and good luck with getting extra sales.

Last edited by Nobunaga; 09-13-2014 at 02:22 PM.
09-13-2014, 04:48 PM
TA 4/5 http://toucharcade.com/2014/09/12/stealth-review/

09-13-2014, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
Hey, Nic.
I haven't been into the main thread really. Picked this up at launch and haven't spent much time trying it yet.
I do have a suggestion for you, though. Change your icon. It might look good on an iPhone (haven't checked), on an iPad, in the AppStore, it looks really bad and doesn't show the level of work that went into the game. I would find it better if the main character was dropped from it and just the background was left. Just an idea. Most peoples first, and possibly only, perception of the game stems from your icon. If it doesn't look appealing, they'll just skip over it.
Just a thought.
Anyway, I'd recommend buying this to anyone that likes stealth games. From the short time I've spent with it so far.
Edit: looking at the first 3 screenshots in the app page. I'd suggest any of those as an icon. If they scale well, I'm sure they'd get more interest. Cheers, and good luck with getting extra sales.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll think about it for 1.1!