★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: waylan Sands
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 53.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: CrackShot is a masterpiece, a truly addicting game that allows players to spawn a bow at the touch of a finger anywhere on the screen and shoot targets arcade style!

CrackShot features three addictive game modes - Survivor Mode, Time Attack and Training mode all built to test your skills and endurance.

Shoot targets, take out combos and rule the leaderboard! Convert points to game currency and head to the weapon store where youre able to buy all sorts of power-ups to help you smash those High Scores.

Skills and technique play a key roll in this game and make your scores stand out from the crowds. So play it smart and remember, your not playing to score points, your playing to score respect!

PocketTech's comments:
My first game has finally been released, only a year and a half in the making :# It was a total solo development besides the music and sound effects which were done by Matt Oglesby.

CrackShot available from the App Store, Google play and Amazon.

A truly addicting game that allows players to spawn a bow at the touch of a finger anywhere on the screen and shoot targets arcade style!

CrackShot features three addictive game modes - Survivor Mode, Time Attack and Training mode all built to test your skills and endurance.

Shoot targets, take out combos and rule the leaderboard! Convert points to game currency and head to the weapon store where you’re able to buy all sorts of power-ups to help you smash those High Scores.

Skills and technique play a key roll in this game and make your scores stand out from the crowds. So play it smart and remember, your not playing to score points, your playing to score respect!

Watch in HD
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx8ITFMqyLM
Download free from the App Store!
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/crackshot/id901140702?mt=8
Would love to here your feedback and answer any questions you have. I'm really proud of it and hope you all enjoy! If your able to leave a review I would really appreciate it!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crack...07179229435493
Like CrackShot on Facebook pm me and ill return the favour!
09-13-2014, 09:46 PM
This looks fun. I'll be giving it a "shot" as soon as I'm home also giving you a like on FB

This is honestly very cool. Controls work great, explosions/combos are VERY satisfying and it's packed with content and game modes. This is a nice surprise on a dull Saturday for an arcade high score chaser like myself

Last edited by rich_952000; 09-13-2014 at 10:05 PM.

09-14-2014, 04:26 AM
Thanks a lot @rich_952000 Really appreciate the words! I'm happy to see that the game has made it as far as Indiana! There were sooo many late nights working on this game so I'm happy your enjoying it! Did you have a FB page? I'd be happy to check it out!
09-14-2014, 05:39 PM
09-14-2014, 06:28 PM
Seems like a cool game....but...
1) It isn't universal. I have little patience for non universal games. It's 2014.
2) the menu is weird. It took me a while to even figure out how to select the first game to play (we haven't been taught that mechanic yet).
3) I'm getting constant crashes on iPad 2 with latest os.

From what the games allowed me to play, it is very fun.
09-14-2014, 09:48 PM
By universal do you mean IOS and Android because it is available on both of the platforms. Or do you mean phone and tablet/ipad? I made this game just by myself and its taken me a long time to get the game where it is today. I understand the frustration with the menu select - The first time you played the game Instructions should have been shown, did you not see that scene? The game has been crashing on iPhone 4 and 4S but not on 5 or up. I wonder what generation your IPad is and apologise about the inconvenience.

The game was made with the GameSalad engine, which I would would have trouble recommending after all the issues and restrictions it has provided me with.

Thanks for your feedback!
09-15-2014, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketTech View Post
By universal do you mean IOS and Android because it is available on both of the platforms. Or do you mean phone and tablet/ipad? I made this game just by myself and its taken me a long time to get the game where it is today. I understand the frustration with the menu select - The first time you played the game Instructions should have been shown, did you not see that scene? The game has been crashing on iPhone 4 and 4S but not on 5 or up. I wonder what generation your IPad is and apologise about the inconvenience.

The game was made with the GameSalad engine, which I would would have trouble recommending after all the issues and restrictions it has provided me with.

Thanks for your feedback!
iPad 2 latest os 7

Universal means supporting iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch