★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Planet Lizzie is dumping their criminal iguanas into Earth's atmosphere with a prison UFO in a brazen deportation exercise. Needless to say, the heartless humans don't allow it! They try to thwart the clever deportation plan with its army of animal defence force (ADF). The fate of these poor deported iguanas is now in your hand. Can you maneuver the iguanas around as they drop down, to help them evade the ADF comprising spike-wheel hamsters, kungfu flamingos, steel-necked giraffe, camel copters and durian-flinging ninja octopus?

Simply tap and hold to move the iguana in one direction, and release the finger to move it in another direction. Pick up precious gems that the careless humans fling into the sky, in order to build a new home with fellow deported iguanas in the near future.

Key features:
- Casual one-tap gameplay mechanic with extreme hilarity, addictiveness and love.
- Gorgeous Unity engine graphics and effects;
- 30 levels of reflex challenge and comic relief; An endless mode is unlockable in the end;
- 10 online leaderboards to conquer - Are you among the world's best iguana saviors?
- 10 hair-pulling achievements to unlock;

Gameplay Video
============
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xLD8rg7Nh0

ExK's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Planet Lizzie is dumping their criminal iguanas into Earth's atmosphere with a prison UFO in a brazen deportation exercise. Needless to say, the heartless humans don't allow it! They try to thwart the clever deportation plan with its army of animal defence force (ADF). The fate of these poor deported iguanas is now in your hand. Can you maneuver the iguanas around as they drop down, to help them evade the ADF comprising spike-wheel hamsters, kungfu flamingos, steel-necked giraffe, camel copters, durian-flinging ninja octopus and laser hippo?

Simply tap and hold to move the iguana in one direction, and release the finger to move it in another direction. Pick up precious gems that the careless humans fling into the sky, in order to build a new home with fellow deported iguanas in the near future.

Key features:
- A casual one-tap gameplay mechanic crafted with hilarity, addictiveness and love.
- Gorgeous Unity engine graphics and effects;
- 30 levels of reflex challenge and comic relief to prepare you for the Extreme Mode in the end;
- 10 online leaderboards to conquer - Are you among the world's noblest iguana deporters?
- 10 hair-pulling achievements to unlock;

iTunes
======
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/deported-iguana/id914909268?mt=8

Google Play
===========
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...deportediguana

Amazon
======
http://www.amazon.com/Chong-Kok-Seng...dp/B00NA2C1YI/

Screens
=======

09-14-2014, 08:26 PM
You should be very proud of this game.
It oozes personality, it has a nice polish, and the gameplay is a blast.

Dev - can you please list the value of each gem so I can make educated risk vs. reward decisions? It's hard to watch your gem total when moving so fast and focusing on hazards. If I'm not mistaken the red gems are worth at least double gold or blue?

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 09-14-2014 at 08:34 PM.

09-14-2014, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
You should be very proud of this game.
It oozes personality, it has a nice polish, and the gameplay is a blast.

Dev - can you please list the value of each gem so I can make educated risk vs. reward decisions? It's hard to watch your gem total when moving so fast and focusing on hazards. If I'm not mistaken the red gems are worth at least double gold or blue?
hey Lazer, thank you for your kind words. Your feedback is being taken into consideration, and it will be included in the tutorial in version 1.0.2 (too late for 1.0.1).

Meanwhile:

yellow gem - $1
blue gem - $5
red gem - $50

As you know, there is a treasure chest on the ground when you touch down. The value of the chest increases gradually as you progress through the levels.
09-14-2014, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExK View Post
hey Lazer, thank you for your kind words. Your feedback is being taken into consideration, and it will be included in the tutorial in version 1.0.2 (too late for 1.0.1).

Meanwhile:

yellow gem - $1
blue gem - $5
red gem - $50

As you know, there is a treasure chest on the ground when you touch down. The value of the chest increases gradually as you progress through the levels.
Thanks. That's all I wanted. I wasn't asking if you could put it into the game. I just wanted to know the values.

I'm really enjoying this.

To the community:

This is a twitchy game that has obvious inspirations from games like flappy bird. It IS NOT a flappy clone, however. It is much more. The gameplay is highly original, the controls are simple and absolutely perfect, and the graphics are nice.
It is difficult, as an arcade high-scorer of this sort should be, but not rage quit difficult (not yet at least).

Instead of it being the usual endless variety, this game has levels which are very fulfilling.

I haven't played enough to give a confident score, but for now I'm feeling a strong 4 or 4.5 / 5 for this little game.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 09-14-2014 at 09:04 PM.
09-15-2014, 12:55 AM
wow I really appreciate the high score, lazer!

The game does become quite difficult as you progress, as more animals, hazard configurations/setups and faster falling speed are unlocked. If the game becomes too difficult too soon, do let us know!
09-15-2014, 06:49 PM
Yes it does.
It took me a while on level 7 and 8 today.
09-15-2014, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Yes it does.
It took me a while on level 7 and 8 today.
thank you Lazer for your feedback. My test players had no problem until level 17-18.

Let me do some fine tuning for the next next update.
09-16-2014, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExK View Post
thank you Lazer for your feedback. My test players had no problem until level 17-18.

Let me do some fine tuning for the next next update.
I think the difficulty good.
Level 7 was the first level I had to play multiple times, but I didn't get stuck - I just had to play the level 3 times.
09-20-2014, 05:44 PM
====
- Introducing the latest animal defense force member: Laser Hippo!