★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ok, Now what apps am I missing?

09-02-2009, 07:31 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 768
Ok, Now what apps am I missing?





I know I don't have that many apps, but what ones do you suggest that I don't have?

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .
09-02-2009, 07:33 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 440
Geo defense and Orbital for sure. My favorite games currently.

09-02-2009, 07:34 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC. View Post
Geo defense and Orbital for sure. My favorite games currently.
Im going to wait for GeoDefense Swarm
And Orbital, i'll keep that in mind! Thanks.

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .
09-02-2009, 07:35 PM
#4
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: planet iphone/ipad
Posts: 1,375
modern combat: sandstorm & new pocket god update!!
both just hit the app store!

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................
09-02-2009, 07:37 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
modern combat: sandstorm & new pocket god update!!
both just hit the app store!
Im going to wait for LiveFire (KillTest?) from ngmoco instead of sandstorm.
But thanks for the suggestion
And im also waiting for it to pop up in my update list

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .
09-02-2009, 07:37 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty
Posts: 2,740
Real racing, FAST, Baseball Slugger, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, and Gangstar

Gamecenter: Will090
09-02-2009, 07:37 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
no PG please...but you are missing quite a lot of games so tell me your preferences

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-02-2009, 07:39 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will090 View Post
Real racing, FAST, Baseball Slugger, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, and Gangstar
I want Real Racing, (AND I DONT EXPECT A PRICE DROP) but every time i have the ten dollars, I just can't bring myself together to buy it. I keep trying though.
I am really thinking of fast now. Im not all that into airplanes, but im really tempted to get it.
I have baseball slugger
I am not sure i want Gangstar. I can wait for GTA.

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .
09-02-2009, 07:50 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty
Posts: 2,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinth View Post
I want Real Racing, (AND I DONT EXPECT A PRICE DROP) but every time i have the ten dollars, I just can't bring myself together to buy it. I keep trying though.
I am really thinking of fast now. Im not all that into airplanes, but im really tempted to get it.
I have baseball slugger
I am not sure i want Gangstar. I can wait for GTA.
Even if your not a big air combat fan, FAST is still a great game with online multiplayer and a great value at .99. Gangstar is fantastic, but I'm sure Chinatown wars will be better. i just prefer the 3rd person rather than the isometric 3d view. Oh i must have missed baseball slugger. If you are a fan of racing games, it is hands down the best on the platform. Real Racing will be worth the pain of pressing that buy now button

Gamecenter: Will090
09-02-2009, 07:50 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: IN
Posts: 180
Castle of Magic
Let's golf
Peggle
Scabble
Luxor
Enigmo 2
iMech


Is that com2us' new online sniper game?

Who says you need an iPhone? iPod Touchers