★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fist of Fury - pixel arts & martial arts (by Happymagenta)

09-16-2014, 08:07 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 580
Fist of Fury - pixel arts & martial arts (by Happymagenta)

Hi, fellow gamers!

*** Out worldwide now - please, come to the release game thread ***

Post what you think about our new game from a series of our internal hack-a-ton of small projects we do to have a little break before bringing you Joan Mad Run this Autumn.

We will really appreciate your feedback and help in tuning final gameplay parameters and difficulty.

When it's out on 23rd it will natively support iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screen resolutions. Will be FREE, ad supported. With an option to upgrade to a pro version which will turn off all ads.



Hard to describe the gameplay feeling, but you can see a bit from the video and screenshots. To me it is very much alike as the classic "Nintendo EG-26 Egg". To progress you fight to unlock new heroes that have unique super powers.

CAT FU



About the game

Fist of Fury is a martial arts guru game about the balance between zen meditation and fierce fight. Be fast. Be fearless. Be flexible. Empty your mind and be shapeless – like water. Forget about yourself and follow the opponents’ movements. Train harder, punch faster, unlock new epic heroes and try their exclusive power-ups.

MONK FU



BRUCE FU



PELICAN FU


Last edited by Happybyte; 09-23-2014 at 08:40 AM.
09-16-2014, 08:21 AM
#2
This looks like quick, fun action...right up my alley. Awesome stuff

09-16-2014, 08:44 AM
#3
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
This looks like quick, fun action...right up my alley. Awesome stuff
Thanks =) Just sent you the code.
09-16-2014, 09:15 AM
#4
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,283
This looks cool
09-16-2014, 09:16 AM
#5
Simple fun...at first. Then it gets chaotic, then the poo hits the proverbial fan and you're swiping like a freaking lunatic...love it I can see this doing VERY well with the right promotional leverage. I absolutely love the app icon, looks really badass on my home screen. It's also very cool unlocking characters from other HM games (there's one really cool one you can unlock for liking the devs FB page).

Overall I'm really digging it and can't wait for some competition on GC...I live for that!

Thank you for the chance to play early,

Richard
09-16-2014, 09:28 AM
#6
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
This looks cool
Thanks =) Want the promo code now?
09-16-2014, 09:29 AM
#7
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Simple fun...at first. Then it gets chaotic, then the poo hits the proverbial fan and you're swiping like a freaking lunatic...love it I can see this doing VERY well with the right promotional leverage. I absolutely love the app icon, looks really badass on my home screen. It's also very cool unlocking characters from other HM games (there's one really cool one you can unlock for liking the devs FB page).

Overall I'm really digging it and can't wait for some competition on GC...I live for that!

Thank you for the chance to play early,

Richard
Thanks, Richard!

I really dig this one as well, despite I'm in the team who made it.

My favourite heroes are VAMPIRO for it's supoer power and the CAT just because it's cute =)
09-16-2014, 09:48 AM
#8
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,704
I love the silly nature of it count me in

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
09-16-2014, 10:06 AM
#9
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
I love the silly nature of it count me in
Sent you code as well =) Still got more to share.
09-16-2014, 10:33 AM
#10
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Philippines
Posts: 230
This looks fun!

⚜♜⚅✵【ℂℨ₣₣₣Ωℇ】✵⚅♜⚜
Music Producer / GFX Artist / Luker / Game Reviewer
【Check Out My Musics: Click Here! [For More Awesome Remixes]