★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play some pinball with a twist!

What's the twist you ask? Simple, imagine a regular pinball table, but all the elements (saucers, bouncers) are hidden. They light up with their neons only after they are hit by the ball. Learn the layout as you play. Are you up for the challenge?

CLASSIC MODE
Just regular pinball. All the elements are stationary, no weird stuff.

BATTLE MODE
Play against an AI or against a living opponent on the same device. Test your reflexes, try different tactics and defeat the opponent!

PeteOzzy's comments:
There's also a lite version available. Looks like it could be an interesting take on pinball, will always approve of sci-fi spins on traditional settings.

09-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Umm... This actually sounds freakin' awesome! Gonna grab this when I get home later tonight and give it a try.
09-16-2014, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
There's also a lite version available. Looks like it could be an interesting take on pinball, will always approve of sci-fi spins on traditional settings.
I am in complete agreement with you!!
I am still in love with, and still sometimes play Quantic Pinball.
09-16-2014, 06:35 PM
Simply brilliant! Fantastic music, simple and yet beautiful graphics, a real Tron pinball!
09-16-2014, 08:55 PM
This is the coolest pinball app I've played yet. Really liking it.

I have one question, though. The description says that in classic mode, all the elements are stationary, no weird stuff. Does that mean the elements move around or change in battle mode?