★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KIXEYE
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 91.5 MB
  • Version: 1.94141
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Stake your claim, command your fleets, and wage epic war in space. Band together with other players in a bloody rebellion to take back the galaxy from the evil VEGA Federation.

CUSTOMIZE YOUR WAR: Different targets call for different strategy, outfit your fleet for victory.
REAL-TIME PvP: Real war doesnt wait its turn - attack enemies at will in real-time.
BATTLE ANYWHERE: Conflict never ends. Continue your progress on phone, tablet, or in browser.
04-30-2015, 06:27 AM
looks impressive. anyone been playing?

04-30-2015, 07:04 AM
So this isnt just Clash of Clansy?

That icon looks really badass.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-30-2015, 02:35 PM
04-30-2015, 05:31 PM
That icon is really sexy. I would consider downloading it just for that.
04-30-2015, 06:03 PM
KIXEYE's been doing these games for longer than CoC, btb
04-30-2015, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
So this isnt just Clash of Clansy?

That icon looks really badass.
It also looks very familiar.... Like the Out There: Omega Edition icon. Not saying it's stolen. Just look similar.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
04-30-2015, 06:46 PM
First impression of combat is that the only element of interactivity is what enemy to target, and manual movement that doesn't seem to serve much tactical purpose. You can target different ships with different parts of your own fleet, but most of the time, there is little reason to do so (partially because there doesn't seem to be any of the rock-paper-scissors elements, status effects, active abilities or other mechanics that can make spreading your damage beyond one target to quickly reduce enemy dps viable, and partially because there is no benefits of manual positioning that would necessitate or facilitate varied tactical targeting), something the game informs the player of early on.

Still, this makes the combat more interactive than nearly any other online social base building affair. But nowhere near the persistent online RTS mmo (or just any regular online base building game with a persistent world and traditional RTS combat) I have been hoping for.

The rest of the game seems to be mostly very polished but rather traditional clash-of-clanning, but with some smaller innovations (more interesting map/region/world system, a possibly slightly stronger touch of tower defense to base layouts, custom unit designs, possibly a more interesting research, building and tech progression system than most rivals). So if yer in the market for that, this is probably one of the absolute the best of the bunch. (Probably, mind you. I have a rather vague grasp of what makes any CoC-like good.)

I'll tap away for a few more hours to see what comes up, but I'll stick primarily to X-Mercs for online social base building with interactive and (kinda) skill-based combat for now, while hoping for a real messiah.

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona

Last edited by Ayjona; 05-01-2015 at 02:06 PM.
04-30-2015, 08:14 PM
Dang... I saw the icon and I thought Vashta Nerada.
04-30-2015, 08:38 PM
I lived long enough to see this game come to mobile. The developer is a very well known for its Facebook game War Commander.

I was surprised to see that after I logged in with my facebook account, it loaded my facebook game progress from few years ago.