★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: particlemade
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 39.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: P.S: Start from Level 7, there a character with "two dots" that allow you to use it's twice. Find the correct path to avoid the blocking from the character.

*Featured by Apple Best New Games*

--- Review By ---
"Legendary is an incredibly satisfying and stimulating puzzle game that is all about numbers." AppAdvice - 4.5/5

"It looks sharp, with an intriguing design. Simple to grasp but become increasingly complex as you move through the game." Pocket Gamer - 7/10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple and yet complex. Legenddary is a grid-based puzzle game based on numbers. Discover the adventure of Legenddary and carve out your legendary path through numbers.

How To Play
- Each level come with a number along with characters on the board
- Press the character & sum of all it's numbers
- Fill all the board for win

Feature
- Boss mode on every chapter
- Clear the board with basic math skill
- Unlock different character
- Discover the adventure
- No in-app purchases and no ads

Designed for both iPhone and iPad with support for Retina Display
09-17-2014, 10:19 PM
I like the icon

09-17-2014, 10:46 PM
Leg·end·ar·y (by particlemade)

It's like a mix between puzzle & dragon and 2048.
09-18-2014, 02:21 AM
i'll wait for a gameplay video, can't tell anything from the screenshots...
09-18-2014, 04:29 AM
Game Impressions

09-18-2014, 04:57 AM
Vlambeer influenced? How many levels?

Last edited by vectorarchitekt; 09-18-2014 at 05:06 AM.
09-18-2014, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
And is the background the same through the whole game?
09-18-2014, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
Kinda & 80.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
And is the background the same through the whole game?
It`s not like suddenly the background would react to what you tap or if you fail again for the X time to put a chain together on the screen so as far as I can tell you is that only the color do change without anything else.

To be honest that`s also one of the biggest concern with the Game so far: It does feel just too monotonous.

I don`t really understand why the Developer hadn`t put more life into the game. A moving background (Hint: Parallax Scrolling) like moving sunbeams, wind, clouds and birds or whatever animal might fit at the current moment to the chapter. It`s just feels too static!

Also the files would have really gain a lot more from being animated and, at least at the beginning, introducing themself with like...

"Hey I am a Warrior, I am worth two points because I usually have to hit something twice to make sure it doesn`t anymore"

The Launch Trailer did that kinda, at least at the beginning. I don`t really understand why the Developer hadn`t actually taken the time and try to improve the overall presentation of the Game.

Also there are like only 2-3. different music tracks (plus one Menu Theme and a short Jingle for the Level Select Screen) in the Game that do repeat over and over and over... i can only speak for myself but playing through the Game I can`t really see myself listen to Track A. 40. Times and Track B. another 40. Times.

I kinda would had prefered that the Game has for each chapter a different theme that does change always a bit the closer I get to the Bosss Monster if you want to call it that way.

Again the Game Core Gameplay is really decent even the Game at the current moment does feel more like a playable Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation then actually a full Game.
09-18-2014, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedPhantom View Post
It's like a mix between puzzle & dragon and 2048.
*Threes