★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Defeat 'Debt', the Lord of fear, and become a legendary gladiator!

Game Features :
Free!
Not a Clone!
Creditor simulator!
Most fights proceed automatically! All you have to do is use skills or raise your stats!

You probably didn't read the game explanation closely but,
If you've read up to this point, download the game!

How To:
Accumulate money to pay off your debts.
You must repay a certain amount of debt every thirty seconds.
Repayment will proceed automatically if you have enough money.
But you can further pay off the debts by pressing the button.

Use the money left to increase power.
Strong power will let you fight at a higher league.
It will help you earn more money.

Repay all your debts and become a free man!

Alchemists's comments:
this game is entirely my own creation.
enjoy it.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Dba...ature=youtu.be

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ists.gladiator

iOS
09-17-2014, 05:28 AM
This is actually pretty cool, just a shame about the adverts (I hate adverts) but worth a go.

09-17-2014, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
This is actually pretty cool, just a shame about the adverts (I hate adverts) but worth a go.
This looks cool. Any way of getting rid of the ads?
09-17-2014, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Turn off your internet, worked for me 😄
09-17-2014, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Turn off your internet, worked for me 😄
Hahaha. Thanks!
09-17-2014, 01:46 PM
damn the skills are so expensive...what are you guys putting your money into?

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
09-17-2014, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemists View Post
this game is entirely my own creation.
enjoy it.

Hi there. You made this game? I haven't downloaded it yet because there is one important question looming. This is the question of which I speak:

Is there a way to remove ads? I hate playing a game, getting right into it and then finding out your stuck with the freaking ads! I know the guy above said how to get rid of them but that isn't right.... I have no issue throwing a developer a few bucks to get rid of ads cause obviously I like the game eh?

I will download it right now actually, just if I end up liking it I am going to have to bug for a way to remove them any ads! Haha gotta support the little fella!

Go alchemist go! Have you yet discovered how to turn transpose aluminum into gold?
09-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolicMike View Post
Hi there. You made this game? I haven't downloaded it yet because there is one important question looming. This is the question of which I speak:

Is there a way to remove ads? I hate playing a game, getting right into it and then finding out your stuck with the freaking ads! I know the guy above said how to get rid of them but that isn't right.... I have no issue throwing a developer a few bucks to get rid of ads cause obviously I like the game eh?

I will download it right now actually, just if I end up liking it I am going to have to bug for a way to remove them any ads! Haha gotta support the little fella!

Go alchemist go! Have you yet discovered how to turn transpose aluminum into gold?
Same question as above. I don't feel right screwing over the dev. Much rather pay to remove. ;-)
09-18-2014, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolicMike View Post

Ok. I will try to add no ads version through in app purchase.
I am trying to discover digital alchemy. but it is too difficult.
09-18-2014, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I will try to add no ads version through in app purchase.
I have never tried it. then it maybe take too much time.
In addition, i am not full time indie game developer.