★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Huerons are tiny circles arranged on grid. What do you have to do? You have to combine all the Huerons into each other leaving only one in the end. Sounds simple? You bet!

Huerons is a challenging puzzle game that will make you think hard and long. The rush of solving a puzzle after bending your mind a million times around it is what will keep you pushing forward. With more than 100 levels, you are looking at days spent in the pursuit of perfection.

And it all works with simplest of rules:
Adjacent Huerons merge at empty cells between them. Thats it!

During this journey, you will meet 9 more Huerons that change the way you think about spaces and grids.

CAUTION: This game is not for the faint of heart. Enter this adventure only when puzzles are all you care for.

FEATURES
-Simple intuitive gameplay based on simplest of rules
-125 levels all unlocked (and more as free updates)
-2 game modes, Zen and Time Trial
-Hints for all levels (but they only hint at the solution, not solve it for you)
-9 types of Huerons like Portals, Blenders, Black Holes, Chameleons etc.
-Visual accessibility: support for Color Blind mode

PeteOzzy's comments:

09-17-2014, 05:03 AM
I played this game before and It was very good. Highly recommended to any puzzle fan.

09-17-2014, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I played this game before and It was very good. Highly recommended to any puzzle fan.
I am a developer of the game.

Thanks a lot coolpepper43

People, I will be happy to answer any questions about the game, alongwith my colleague muditjaju.

Game Designer at Hashstash.
Latest Release: Ludo Live! Heroes & Strategy - A modern reimagining of the classic board game. (Android, iOS Soon)
Previous Games: Splash Damage, Huerons, Circulets.
09-17-2014, 07:17 AM
Hello everyone, I am very excited about my first game .. I am also around if you want to ask anything.
09-17-2014, 08:56 AM
Game Impressions

09-17-2014, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
By the length of that video, i am going to assume you liked the game

Any feedback?

Latest Release: Ludo Live! Heroes & Strategy - A modern reimagining of the classic board game. (Android, iOS Soon)
09-17-2014, 09:09 AM
How are the puzzles created? Are they procedurally generated? If not, is there some kind of "optimal" solution for each level? If so, by how is this optimization defined?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshuksunil View Post
I am a developer of the game.

Thanks a lot coolpepper43

People, I will be happy to answer any questions about the game, alongwith my colleague muditjaju.
09-17-2014, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
How are the puzzles created? Are they procedurally generated? If not, is there some kind of "optimal" solution for each level? If so, by how is this optimization defined?
All the puzzles are hand-crafted.

Most puzzles have multiple solutions.

The optimization will be defined by two factors: number of moves made to solve the puzzle, and the time taken to solve the puzzle (this will eventually come down to reflexes).

09-17-2014, 10:06 AM
Is it like a Lights out kind of puzzler? Looks quite interesting but unclear on the mechanic.