★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 'Leaf on the Wind' is an amazing physics-based puzzle/adventure game. Using your finger, you blow leaves around while avoiding natural forces and hazards such as fire, water, wind, and even man-made machinery. With elements of both puzzle games and adventure games, Leaf on the Wind is a truly unique experience!

There are 30 levels which have great replay value as you continue to improve your scores. Challenge others on Game Center.

Optimized for the new iPhone 6 and 6+ because bigger is better!
09-18-2014, 08:45 AM
This could turn out to be really good. These guys know what they're doing.

09-18-2014, 12:17 PM
I couldn't resist. Played a few levels & really like it so far. Seems very interesting. Controls are easy & spot on. A nice relaxing "puzzle" game. Looking forward to spending more time on it.

Just noticed two difficulty levels which is nice.

I'll give it 4 stars for now but if this keeps up what I've seen so far could go 5 stars for this type of game.
09-18-2014, 01:05 PM
It looks like a variation of On The Wind, which I loved so will no doubt love this one too.

Last edited by metalcasket; 09-18-2014 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Edited out appinfo
09-18-2014, 01:25 PM
I've wish listed this for now as it looks cool but I've bought quite a few games this last two weeks, (elastomania, Fotonica, phantom rift, goat simulator, skater, dead men, mujo, and that's just in the last week)
09-20-2014, 02:00 PM
I love it! Great controls, great music, and has a really nice aesthetic about it. It does look a lot like that "On the Wind" game, but the gameplay is actually quite different. This one has much more going on, and is more of a puzzle game with some adventure elements to it.
09-28-2014, 05:17 AM
I'm getting something of a Badlands vibe from watching video of this. Anyone who's played care to comment?