★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Imps In Tokyo - indie adventure/arcade game [Open Beta]

09-18-2014, 10:19 AM
Imps In Tokyo - indie adventure/arcade game [Open Beta]

Hello gamers!

We are a couple of guys and gals who spent their last year working on our very first game ever and we need your help The game is almost finished but we really want to polish it nicely and this is where you can play your very important part.

Please grab the trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Whoaa this is actually pretty exciting as this is officially first public announcement of our "baby"

We'd be delighted if you'd be so awesome to do some beta testing with us! Should you be interested please drop us an email hello@wearevigilantes.com or pm.

[EDIT]

Imps In Tokyo is an adventure/arcade game about youngsters dreamcatchers who try to save human dreams from Nixies (bad guys) led by Mr. Cornelious (ultra bad guy ). The gameplay is very diverse and story driven, we were focused on creating narrative experience full of emotions and humour. So that's a campaign (story mode). There're also Trials (challenge mode) which will be unlocked depending on your performance in story mode Challenges are short levels where you have to complete simple task however they also bring some new mechanics to the game so we try to keep it as far from boring as possible. We'll be updating this Trials adding new levels and content.

Of course, there're no in-app purchases whatsoever. We believe that this sort of bull**it is detrimental to gaming and just simply not fair! We like it old-school way hence our take on gameplay and story. We believe that mobile gamers deserve good and complete experiences and mobile is not any worse than others, there should be no real differentiation in terms of quality or design.

We started working on Imps back in 2013 but to be honest we had to trash some initial demos and we started to develop current concept in 2014. Our team is Mario, Basia and Tomek and we just ditched our daily jobs to make games. This is our very first development and it was certainly not an easy one. We just learn to make games, no previous experience, just pure passion for gaming! Shieeeeet I was a lawyer before

Anyways, here you have some screenshots, more info (but not much more ) can be found here
wearevigilantes.com

Thanks for all the support guys!!!
ATB,
[/EDIT]

Team Vigilantes
hello@wearevigilantes.com

Last edited by we|are|vigilantes; 02-04-2015 at 08:55 AM. Reason: asked for more info about game
09-18-2014, 10:48 AM
PM sent looks like a fun ride

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8

09-18-2014, 11:04 AM
Just drop you an email.

GameCenter: williamsyee Twitter: @willzhw
Beta Tester profile: willzhw
Hero Emblems Skill Location Prison Life RPG Guides
09-18-2014, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
PM sent looks like a fun ride
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsyee View Post
Just drop you an email.
Thanks, email sent
09-19-2014, 03:25 PM
I want Imps in Osaka ^^ well done guys, I love the theme, it looks very interesting and fun, count on me for the beta test!
09-20-2014, 10:10 AM
I sent a PM.
Some of the imp names are fantastic and funny!
09-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Could you tell us a bit more about this game? Let us know what's about, the gameplay, the story behind and how you guys are working on it.
09-22-2014, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Could you tell us a bit more about this game? Let us know what's about, the gameplay, the story behind and how you guys are working on it.
Thanks for asking! I've just edited our first post so you can find more info there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I sent a PM.
Some of the imp names are fantastic and funny!
Thank you!

Quote:
I want Imps in Osaka ^^ well done guys, I love the theme, it looks very interesting and fun, count on me for the beta test!
Thank you! Surely we'll do other cities once Imps In Tokyo turns to be successful

Team Vigilantes

Last edited by we|are|vigilantes; 09-22-2014 at 03:50 AM. Reason: content moved to first post
09-22-2014, 04:26 AM
Great, I like the idea and how you guys started the whole thing, I also quite my job (was making good money) to do what I love the most, making less but I am a 1000 times happier now, I wish you good luck, count on me if you need help. Oh and I love the panel of colours you guys are using.
09-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Great, I like the idea and how you guys started the whole thing, I also quite my job (was making good money) to do what I love the most, making less but I am a 1000 times happier now, I wish you good luck, count on me if you need help. Oh and I love the panel of colours you guys are using.
Thanks for such a nice words and we totally agree, 10/10! Glad that you've changed your life, now we try to do the same. Keep rockin'

Team Vigilantes