★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Awake. Head throbbing. Vision blurry. Come light the bonfire. Hold your breath, a adventure will be started from this bonfire.

ojtitus's comments:

Looks interesting, I'm going to check it out.
09-19-2014, 09:47 AM
I'm interested in it but I was worried about the similarities to A Dark Room so passed it up, I'm glad someone has more guts than me and posted it as it could be good. Will be very interested in your impressions, cheers!
09-19-2014, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
...I was worried about the similarities to A Dark Room so passed it up...
Similarly I was immediately shocked by the similarities to A Dark Room; it's interesting that such a niche game as A Dark Room become so popular and is now being cloned.
09-19-2014, 10:50 AM
Yeah, it's a clone of A Dark Room(maybe a little prettier and more streamlined) but with IAP for all commodities and map pieces. It seems from my short time with it that you should be able to play without needing IAP but I could be wrong farther down the road.

There are pop up ads, so the current asking price of free seems reasonable. But again we'll see how optional the IAP are later in the game.
09-19-2014, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Yeah, it's a clone of A Dark Room(maybe a little prettier and more streamlined) but with IAP for all commodities and map pieces. It seems from my short time with it that you should be able to play without needing IAP but I could be wrong farther down the road.

There are pop up ads, so the current asking price of free seems reasonable. But again we'll see how optional the IAP are later in the game.
Oh it's free? In that case, I'll give it a go as well then, sorry about that - it was paid when I first saw it. It's always hard to tell if something is a clone or an evolution of a new genre so I was hesitantly optimistic seeing some of the screens. Cheers for posting this though, would have forgotten about it otherwise.