★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Galaxy Deathmatch (by Cyclops Studio)

09-19-2014, 10:06 AM
Galaxy Deathmatch (by Cyclops Studio)

Hello Everyone,

My name is David, I am an indie game developer. I develop game apps on my own completely. I do programming, I do artwork, I do game design too.

Please give me a chance to introduce my first online game app - Galaxy Deathmatch. It's a online strategy game. You can arrange various space ships in a fleet and send them to attack other planets in the Galaxy, and expand your Empire.

Each kind of ships has its own attributes and special ability. You must think about how to arrange ships well to make fleet working effectively.

There are thousands of planets on the Galaxy map. You can send your fleet to attack other planets and occupy them to gain more resource. If you feel your fleet is strong enough, you can try to send it to invade other player's mother planet. If you succeed, you will steal partial of the player's resource.

The battle is auto-played. The ships will find their target until destroying all of enemy ships. If you win the battle, you will gain one of enemy's ships and some reputation points. Otherwise, you will lose one of your ships and some reputations.

It's on sale in App Store right now! If you feel it's interesting for you, please download it and try! XD
I will keep improving this game, increase more and more features and ships in the future. This is just the beginning.

App Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id904144846
Official Website: http://fstoke.me/gd/

Last edited by firestoke; 09-19-2014 at 11:26 PM.
09-19-2014, 11:15 PM
sorry about the missing screenshot images.
I have already fixed it...
09-20-2014, 01:43 AM
Checking it out
10-09-2014, 05:36 AM
I am doing crazy testing.... XD
for new feature: Simulate Battle

Last edited by firestoke; 10-09-2014 at 05:38 AM.