★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Thousands of aliens, mutant lizards, giant spiders and more are on the attack - can you survive the onslaught? Crimsonland is an intense and gratifying top-down dual stick shooter from the golden age of arcade action games. Your screen will be filled with literally hundreds of monsters, and must blast them to bits or die trying! Complete sixty quests to unlock a massive array of awesome weapons and abilities, then unleash your arsenal in Survival modes with online leaderboards.

"An easy recommendation to anyone who enjoys shooters or action games in general. It's challenging, fun, and gives you a huge amount of toys to play around with."
- Touch Arcade review, score 4.5 out of 5

"This is gore in the excessively ludicrous, tongue-in-cheek, late '90s sense."
- Pocket Gamer review, score 7 out of 10

Features:
- Sixty missions in the Quest mode
- Five survival modes with Game Center leaderboards
- 30 unique weapons
- 55 awesome perks
- 21 Game Center achievements
- MFi gamepad support
- Supports iPhone 6 / Plus resolutions!
09-19-2014, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
The steam game?

Sweet Jesus.... Where is my free time?

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

09-19-2014, 10:54 PM
Not quite just CA. It's on the oz store.
09-19-2014, 11:26 PM
MINE!!! Thanks for the post Pete. Hope this is dual stick and not relative touch.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-20-2014, 02:46 AM
It's not as good as i though. And those in app purchase are ridiculous...
09-20-2014, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
MINE!!! Thanks for the post Pete. Hope this is dual stick and not relative touch.
No problem! Sorry it wasn't the full information entry, thought I'd do a last sweep of the Appstore in bed and of course found something big lol. Haven't played it myself yet, but I'm hoping for that too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedPhantom View Post
It's not as good as i though. And those in app purchase are ridiculous...
That's what's great about soft launches - if you don't like something, give detail about it and it can be changed before full release. 10tons are a fantastic dev (publisher in this case?) and active on the forums so it'll be really helpful for them to know things like that.
09-20-2014, 09:22 AM
I'm really digging this game so far. I was debating on buying it on the Vita. Just wish it was out in the US so I could buy the full game, but so far it's a pretty fun DSS.
09-20-2014, 09:38 AM
The main problem with this game is content. Not worth at all 4,99$ (you can pay more if you want to support the devs)
I saw better dual stick shooter on AppStore with better contents and a tiny price.
Besides that. Good game. But i saw the PC version and a touch/point and shoot control would be better though.
09-21-2014, 12:43 PM
For anyone that recalls the classics BloodnGuns and iDracula, this is in the same vein. It is dual stick and like Minigore, you basically kill or be killed in a arena of spawning hordes that want to nibble on you a bit. Lots of weapon drops to keep it fun. I would pay two or three dollars for a complete game but five seems a bit steep for this genre. Still, the free version offers a lot to try. I'm unsure what the full version offers that's not in the free one but still this is a fun diversion and recommended, especially for those that enjoy playing with both thumbs.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-21-2014, 03:00 PM
Game Impressions